Top 5 wants 2019

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
humus

Top 5 wants 2019

Post by humus »

These records have been on my wantlist for a very long time. So let’s try to add them to the collection before 2020 hits.
Will offer good prices/trades. For an excellent condition yellow goat with insert I’ll go up to 1000 dollar. If you’ve got one of the below and would consider getting rid of it, get in touch.

Bathory - Yellow goat LP
Destroyer666 - Violence is the prince of this world LP GOT IT
Samael - Worship him LP
Gorgoroth - Pentagram LP GOT IT
Wehrhammer/Armatus LP
Last edited by humus on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zanker

Re: Top 5 wants 2019

Post by Zanker »

Well I have been looking for ages for CD's/tapes of the Pitbull Boys from Aalst, so it would be nice to find some in 2019
humus, maybe you can help me out? But you don't live in Aalst anymore, do you?
humus

Post by humus »

You can get me out of Aalst but you can’t get Aalst out of me...

Pitbull boys, that stuff is so obscure. There’s at least 4 tapes and one album but you never see those ‘in the wild’. Guess they only spread some limited amounts to friends.
I have the Violent mosquitos demo which is, with some imagination, pre-Pitbull boys. And one of the guys ended up doing Frithop band Garcons debilles later on.

If you just want to hear some music there’s this upload.
https://soundcloud.com/user-758801445/s ... tbull-boys
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

Oilsjt veir altoid! :D
I have the Violent Mosquitos demo. Saw them several times in Aalst back in the day (Netwerk, Gele Limonade,..)
I've met Frank a few times in Café Soleil but he didn't have CD's left..at least that was what he said.
Via a friend of the band i have some rips of the CD's but i NEED the originals.
So keep your eyes open for these please when you visit junkshops or yardsales in the region.
Thanks for the link, i'll check it this evening, maybe there are songs on it that i don't have.
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

Never heard of the Garcons Debilles...must check them out aswell. Thanks for the info!
humus

Post by humus »

Garcons debilles is pure hip-hop, nothing to do with metal or rock. 'Pedofiele paster' was quite popular when I was a kid (they came around about the same time as ABN, Thof van commerce,...the first wave of Flemish rap linked closely with the success of Osdorp Posse in The Netherlands).
Frank drank is often seen in Aalst, JC still plays in local bands, Hans used to sit in the Nega from time to time, same for Koen. Danny from the Nega played in the Pitbull boys for a while etc. Most of those guys didn't get out of Aalst either :lol:

By the way, don't know if you saw, there's a book on the local music history released recently. Some small features on Smurfpunx, Kiet, Gele limonada,...and rather big feature on Onion dolls/Crossfire and Irish coffee.
https://www.flyingpencil.be/publicaties/72
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

Thanks for all the info. I'll check with Guido from the Nega if he can get his hands on the cd's then.
20 years ago i bought cd's from Osdorp Posse and drove to Terneuzen to see them live. So i for sure Will check out those Garcons Debilles.
I have tapes with Koen singing with his early bands with Winged Warrior, Rough Justice...i attended rehearsals a few times in the cellar of the drummer that lived just across me.
Brob also has a webpage with lots of info about Smurfpunx. I'll check later and send you a link.
I think we're drifting away from the initial post.. it's really time that we meet again and talk 😃
And you will not spill Geuze on me as i don't like Geuze 😉
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

Back on topic:
Pitbull Boys
Pitbull Boys
Pitbull Boys
Pitbull Boys
Pitbull Boys

Anyone?????
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

humus...lots of stuff related to Smurfpunx etc can be found here aswell...and it's updated very reguraly...recommended site if interested in hardcore/punk/trash

https://brobtilttapes.wordpress.com/
humus

Post by humus »

2 down, 3 to go!
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

That's fast!
I still have 5 to go : (
humus

Post by humus »

Someone put them up on Discogs and I negotiated a deal for them (and half a dozen other records) via mail. Got to pick them up in Holland last week. Not cheap but fair prices. These have all been on my wantlist for >15 years so I don't mind paying 'the price'.

D666 is getting reissued but only 350 copies. That'll sell out in the blink of an eye...
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

Well done!
Sometimes it's needed to pay 'the price' and sometimes it opens doors for other records.
Levi

Post by Levi »

I have seen the Samael on two occasions from a guy that turns up on record fairs in the Antwerp region now and then, I'll keep my eyes open. I believe it was between 100 and 150 he was asking, but didn't check what state it was in.
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

I've got the Brazilian pressing up for trades, but I presume you're looking for the Osmose original?