340 LP's 12"s & 10"s for sale in one lot !!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
malegys

340 LP's 12"s & 10"s for sale in one lot !!

Post by malegys »

i have roughly 340 records for sale in ONE lot. Most of it is 80s metal with a llittle bit of Prog & a dash of punk. Lots of rarities including the OG first 4 Pantera LP's (with inserts etc), Vixen Made in Hawaii (Blue), Hammerwitch 12", First Metal Massacre (Mettallica) Pentagram test pessing, Slough Feg Test pressing, Pagan Altar test pressing, sealed Pentagram (US) LP's, Wizard (future track) LP, Wages of Sin LP & many more. For the whole lot i'm asking 4000€ & only to be picked up here at my place in Belgium. I will NOT ship this.
Here's a video i made of everything, just quickly flipping through everything, whilst paying attention to some of the rarer items.
Anyone genuinely intested can email me at NOSPAMmalegys@gmail.com
Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQemn3woGP0&t=389s
"Do you like Wenom?"
Noisenik

Re: 340 LP's 12"s & 10"s for sale in one lot !!

Post by Noisenik »

Lovely lot. However, some of your country-mates and Dutch + some French, too seem to have a huge advantage. Maybe I'll go and buy a lottery ticket anyway.

Well, keep us updated.
I am ... the One you warned me of
malegys

Re: 340 LP's 12"s & 10"s for sale in one lot !!

Post by malegys »

Noisenik wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:52 am Lovely lot. However, some of your country-mates and Dutch + some French, too seem to have a huge advantage. Maybe I'll go and buy a lottery ticket anyway.

Well, keep us updated.
Anyone can come from anywhere, as long as they arrange the pick-up :)
"Do you like Wenom?"