Ikki Crane (US) - Left 4 Dead (Demo, 1993)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
rumblefist

Ikki Crane (US) - Left 4 Dead (Demo, 1993)

Post by rumblefist »

192 Kbps

PASSWORD - corroseum

DOWNLOAD HERE -
Exclusive content for logged in users.
Going to delete these mp3 from my PC, but i thought someone here would wish to check it out as it's a pretty nice technic Power/Thrash demo for a band that used to have a good live reputation in their area back in the day. Adding to this - this is the best stuff the band ever recorded. Better than the album, in my opinion...
As far as i know it's the very 1st time this is posted on the www. Thanks goes to J.L. for the rip.
Enjoy.
Knowledge Is Power
Ernest Thesiger

Re: Ikki Crane (US) - Left 4 Dead (Demo, 1993)

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Thanks.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
martinsane

Post by martinsane »

Thank you for sharing!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

These are the identical versions off the cd and lp. The cd isn't an 'album' really but a demos compilation.
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Indeed ? The album sounded more "modern" when i compared....
I could swear it.
Knowledge Is Power
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Nope. listen again. The cd/lp versions from master tapes where this rip is from a hissy cassette.

Also it is interesting to see this xeroxed cover version in the ebay listing and photo, because this was also a pro replicated printed jcard and tape (which is what I have).

Look at the jcard above, they show a website. This tape is from early 90's before any bands had a website..obviously a later version of the tape.
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Well - you know me.
The rip of the tape was sent me by a german dude. But no cover or jpg or whatsover.
I just google in the web and i got this.
Anyway can't compare anymore since i don't have anymore anything from Ikki Crane. :mrgreen:

(or perhaps i still have a CDr with the album among some hundreds inside some bags since i moved from the old house...and surely not the time now for this "little doubt" :wink: )

So, i'm pretty satisfied with what you said.
Knowledge Is Power
metaljunkie

Post by metaljunkie »

should have read the whole thread, then I would have known I do not need to download it, since I have the LP.. but anyway, I like the demo, and thank you for the upload here!
I have been outta here for some time, maybe some folks remember me, maybe not...
Now back in the game here - I missed you - cheers
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Nice demo, thanks for sharing
doomedplanet wrote:Nope. listen again. The cd/lp versions from master tapes where this rip is from a hissy cassette.

Also it is interesting to see this xeroxed cover version in the ebay listing and photo, because this was also a pro replicated printed jcard and tape (which is what I have).

Look at the jcard above, they show a website. This tape is from early 90's before any bands had a website..obviously a later version of the tape.
Noticed that too, I was searching the wayback archives for a screenshot http://www.atmnet.com/~riddler/alchemy/ikki/
unfortunately, before its time too.