Early SODOM

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
doomedplanet

Re: Early SODOM

Post by doomedplanet »

why would you want to try to even kill it?
Zanker wrote: Yeah..I wish i could think like this... it's that collectors bug that I just can't kill for the moment.
I need this one on vinyl too :?
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

yeah, isn't that exactly what propel us, moves us around, like some special kind of fuel?
doomedplanet wrote:why would you want to try to even kill it?
Zanker wrote: Yeah..I wish i could think like this... it's that collectors bug that I just can't kill for the moment.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

doomedplanet wrote:why would you want to try to even kill it?
Because i have a lot of bugs like this creeping around.
But you're right..i have this bug for many years now, so it grew on me and I learned to live with it. So did my wife, fortunately.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Zanker wrote:
mordred wrote: If you have it on CD you already have the same version as the Metal Blade/Banzai LP editions. They’re the same, while the Steamhammer LP is a different recording w/ an extra song.
Yeah..I wish i could think like this... it's that collectors bug that I just can't kill for the moment.
Of course, everyone here has issues like that.
I was just surprised to hear that you had the CD. It seemed to me you didn’t know until now that there were two different recordings of this album (you said you never knew and you asked what the difference was).
I thought you didn’t realize you already had both recordings in your collection, so I thought I should point it out to you.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

mordred wrote:
Zanker wrote:
mordred wrote: If you have it on CD you already have the same version as the Metal Blade/Banzai LP editions. They’re the same, while the Steamhammer LP is a different recording w/ an extra song.
Yeah..I wish i could think like this... it's that collectors bug that I just can't kill for the moment.
Of course, everyone here has issues like that.
I was just surprised to hear that you had the CD. It seemed to me you didn’t know until now that there were two different recordings of this album (you said you never knew and you asked what the difference was).
I thought you didn’t realize you already had both recordings in your collection, so I thought I should point it out to you.
I indeed not knew this either that the CD version was different so thank you for that.
The funny thing is that i can remember that i had listen to the CD long time ago when i bought that I didn't like the sound as i was used to listen to the LP, so now i can place it. I thought it had something to do with remastering for CD and the likes, but now i know. Thanks for pointing out!