CENTINEX - REFLECTIONS
CRANIUM - SPEED METAL SATAN
DYING FETUS - KILLING ON ADRENALINE
DYING FETUS - PURIFICATION THROUGH VIOLENCE
MEKONG DELTA - THE PRINCIPLE OF DOUBT
PARADIGMA - MARE VARIS
PARADIGMA - SKADI
STRETTA - ALONE IN THE BLUE
Last edited by Murs on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murs

Post by Murs »

add

ablaze my sorrow - the plague
alligator - rules
arch enemy - black earth (war records)
belmez - berzerker
crimson thorn - unearthed
cryptic - circular saw fetish
depresion - mindgate
detest - dorval
ebony tears - tortura insomnae
entorturement - descent into deprivation
epoch of unlight - within the night
excretion - voice of harmony
experiment fear - assuming the godform
garden of shadows - heart of the corona
golem - the 2nd moon
hypnotic scenery - vacuum
infamia - infamia
insepultus - stigma of soul
judgement day - march of the apocalypse
kat - worship me or die (price killers)
morgion - solinari
morgue - artgore
morgue - bonecrunch
necronomicon - pharoah of gods
noctes - pandemonic requiem
novembers doom - amid it's hallowed mirth
phobic (italy) - sick blemished uncreation
poltergeist - depression
prophecy - foretold ... foreseen
punisher - disillusioned (technical thrash usa)
sacrilege - the fifth season
sadist - tribe
sadist - crust
saturnus - paradise belongs to you
saturnus - martyre
scythe - undead infantry
sentenced - north from here
sentenced - amok
meesho20

Re: cds for sale

Post by meesho20 »

I want to purchase Scythe - Unded Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let me know if I could and I could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

meesho20 wrote:I want to purchase Scythe - Unded Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let me know if I could and I could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
I admire your ...ehm..."optimism".This thread is almost 10 years old and the last time this member participated here was almost 9 years ago. It's most likely that Murs, either 1) doesn't folllow this forum anymore, 2) sold the CD 1000 years ago, 3) gave up metal, 4) is dead(!!! :twisted: I hope not but you would never know) etc and that leaves you a petty 0,001% percentage of a possible positive outcome.On the other hand, your post might be the cause of some other member jumping in and offering a copy for sale... :idea: It doesn't harm to try, even if your odds seem against you. Anyway, I'll retire from this "conversation" since my post is completely useless, stating the obvious, offspring of my utter boredom and I'll let you reap the crops of your effort.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
meesho20

Post by meesho20 »

I want to purchase Scythe - Unded Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let me know if I could and I could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
malegys

Post by malegys »

meesho20 wrote:I want to purchase Scythe - Unded Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let me know if I could and I could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
You fucking idiot!
"Do you like Wenom?"
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

malegys wrote:
You fucking idiot!
:D ... perseverance is the key to a big collection.
meesho20

Post by meesho20 »

Very true Zanker, in the last two weeks I've gained albums people would only dream to have in their collection with perseverance. You see they think this post is my last hope, last thread of attaining the album. They know how big this world is, and the possibilities within it yet they only see this thread. On one site, the creator of it contacted me and said I'll sell you my second sealed copy for 5$. Anyway if they think I'm an idiot and are hoping for me to fail; well their negativity will help spread this to many other people who possibly have that album within their collection, although they are representing this site negatively because I may not trust the person who claims to have it. Sad that people forget that their behavior also reflects what they represent/subscribe to when they are visiting a place whether in physical form someplace or virtually on some site. Peace everyone

I want to purchase Scythe - Undead Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let me know if I could and I could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Have you tried looking for ads in fanzines that were published 20 years ago? Might find something there, who knows.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
meesho20

Post by meesho20 »

like I said, it worked on other sites with old posts, thank you for your time
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

meesho20 wrote:Very true Zanker, in the last two weeks I've gained albums people would only dream to have in their collection with perseverance. You see they think this post is my last hope, last thread of attaining the album. They know how big this world is, and the possibilities within it yet they only see this thread. On one site, the creator of it contacted me and said I'll sell you my second sealed copy for 5$. Anyway if they think I'm an idiot and are hoping for me to fail; well their negativity will help spread this to many other people who possibly have that album within their collection, although they are representing this site negatively because I may not trust the person who claims to have it. Sad that people forget that their behavior also reflects what they represent/subscribe to when they are visiting a place whether in physical form someplace or virtually on some site. Peace everyone
Sorry to spam again, but you used plural when you described yourself facing negative and insulting behavior here. Unless you received a pm, then you must have included me. I encourage you to read again my post to see that apart from (OK i admit it) some initial very, very, very, minor sarcasm and some (major) disbelief in the success of your effort, I wasn't really negative or contemptuous to you or your quest. As a matter of fact, during writing my post I even saw a point in it and wished you for a positive out come.

PS.OK, Malegys was indeed rude and offensive, but he was probably driven by your inability to engage to a proper conversation since you kept just repeating the same thing, and not by the search of the cd itself (I guess). You know it's kinda rude too, to enter a forum, without even saying hi or introducing yourself or just participating in a conversation, completely focused on your purpose, ignoring everyone around
And since I don't want you to think that I'm derailing and disorienting this conversation again here it is:

meesho20 wants to purchase Scythe - Undead Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let him know if he could and he could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
meesho20

Post by meesho20 »

I did not see the comments as negative or insulting, I am simply stating other views without adding any "read between the lines". I wasn't offended or vengeful when I wrote back, I was in a good mood. Malegy's post isn't negative, it's his truth, undeniable sincere opinion to which I have no right to try and change by using my ego's elitist/propagandic ways. What I did repeat is the main intention, I am interested in finding that album. I could have introduced myself and fell short on that due to a bunch of reasons; indeed. I just recently joined this forum and am busy with a bunch of stuff before I start actively participating in a site I joined just to attain an album. I plan on using this site's many features in the short future and hope to speak on and/or in a different light when that time comes.
meesho20

Post by meesho20 »

On the other hand, I will not be made a scapegoat while defending my disposition. To which I did so without negativity(not responsible for others interpretations as I mutually accepted others comments as such - *nit-pick's proffer*), I interpreted negativity as not negative, I'm sure my messages we're understandable prior to being "red pen'd" - p.s.: not sarcasm.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

meesho20 wrote:Very true Zanker, in the last two weeks I've gained albums people would only dream to have in their collection with perseverance. You see they think this post is my last hope, last thread of attaining the album. They know how big this world is, and the possibilities within it yet they only see this thread. On one site, the creator of it contacted me and said I'll sell you my second sealed copy for 5$. Anyway if they think I'm an idiot and are hoping for me to fail; well their negativity will help spread this to many other people who possibly have that album within their collection, although they are representing this site negatively because I may not trust the person who claims to have it. Sad that people forget that their behavior also reflects what they represent/subscribe to when they are visiting a place whether in physical form someplace or virtually on some site. Peace everyone

I want to purchase Scythe - Undead Infantry, one of the best death metal albums ever made, let me know if I could and I could pay by credit card, credit card with paypal or interac e transfer
Posting in a dead thread 9 years later won't get what you are looking for. You can make a post specific to what you seek in the "Take It Or leave It" sub-forum.

You'll have much better odds with a title specifically mentioning the recording.

ION BRITTON wrote:Have you tried looking for ads in fanzines that were published 20 years ago? Might find something there, who knows.

:lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."