Trying to find a title of a song

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Manillaungol

Trying to find a title of a song

Post by Manillaungol »

Long story short I make mixes at a website called 8tracks and for one reason or another a song didn't get tagged properly, so I felt this would probably be the best place to ask since I haven't had any luck searching by lyrics, the lyrics go something like this "that shines so bright... of valley of the viking, the master viking that rules the valley, king of fire and steel... , I understand there are a lot of gaps in between but I can't really pick up every word that's being sung, I guess if all else fails I'll have to record with audacity and come back here, the mix was about Obscure "Epic" US Metal but the website does not allow you skip through so I'm not sure if It would be helpful to post it here, any help would be appreciated if you can glean anything from the lyrics.

I might as well post the link to the mix, it's track 7 and titled "
Crickets And Water by Echoes Of Nature" which is clearly not the real artist and song name, seems to be a generic title they give things for whatever reason.

http://8tracks.com/manillaungol/epic-me ... llection-2
ION BRITTON

Re: Trying to find a title of a song

Post by ION BRITTON »

Manillaungol wrote:Long story short I make mixes at a website called 8tracks and for one reason or another a song didn't get tagged properly, so I felt this would probably be the best place to ask since I haven't had any luck searching by lyrics, the lyrics go something like this "that shines so bright... of valley of the viking, the master viking that rules the valley, king of fire and steel... , I understand there are a lot of gaps in between but I can't really pick up every word that's being sung, I guess if all else fails I'll have to record with audacity and come back here, the mix was about Obscure "Epic" US Metal but the website does not allow you skip through so I'm not sure if It would be helpful to post it here, any help would be appreciated if you can glean anything from the lyrics.

I might as well post the link to the mix, it's track 7 and titled "
Crickets And Water by Echoes Of Nature" which is clearly not the real artist and song name, seems to be a generic title they give things for whatever reason.

http://8tracks.com/manillaungol/epic-me ... llection-2
That's probably Majestic Ryte from NY. Check out Dark Stalker from youtube if any link is available.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

[youtube]f6NenDUbEo8[/youtube]
Killer shit, by the way! Someone has to reissue asap!!
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
Manillaungol

Post by Manillaungol »

Thank you both, this has been bothering me for a couple days.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Priamos wrote: Killer shit, by the way! Someone has to reissue asap!!
Hard to find any info at all about this band. And not talking about google-era only...

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Just saw this:

https://www.discogs.com/Majestic-Ryte-M ... e/10224183

25 copies made according to the distributor. Very cool. Why the fuck didn't he press just one copy for himself?

Priamos

Post by Priamos »

ION BRITTON wrote:Just saw this:

https://www.discogs.com/Majestic-Ryte-M ... e/10224183

25 copies made according to the distributor. Very cool. Why the fuck didn't he press just one copy for himself?
Unnecessary action. Unless something goes terribly wrong, a legit reissue is on its way. :wink:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

CMC or no remorse I must assume

Priamos

Post by Priamos »

ION BRITTON wrote:CMC or no remorse I must assume
My lips are sealed! :twisted:
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

Eat Metal?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

ION BRITTON wrote:CMC or no remorse I must assume
Well, that's a shame :(
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Well, Cult metal Classics it is!
[youtube]EBC3YWXhBhw[/youtube]
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Comes as no surprise