THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
FullBlast

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post by FullBlast »

Avenger wrote:So there's still 25 of 25 left? :lol:
LOL that is soooo funny, good one :roll: This is what is funny about Metalheads...always bashing other Metalheads to try and prove how cool they are (or think they are) or how many Metalhead "points" they have
Now, just wait for the unboxing videos to be posted shortly to see how big of a joke this is 8) :roll: (being sarcastic)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

FullBlast wrote:
Avenger wrote:So there's still 25 of 25 left? :lol:
LOL that is soooo funny, good one :roll: This is what is funny about Metalheads...always bashing other Metalheads to try and prove how cool they are (or think they are) or how many Metalhead "points" they have
Now, just wait for the unboxing videos to be posted shortly to see how big of a joke this is 8) :roll: (being sarcastic)
What were you expecting? This is probably the most gimmicky attempt at a cash grab that I've ever seen. Just because it's Metal related doesn't change that. You are essentially expecting people (idiots) to fork out a monthly fee for a dubious box of unknowns.

I'll help you out here. This is a website/forum dedicated to Metal of the golden era with many high end collectors. Authenticity/label/condition all matter here. With that said, many of it's users have old school values where modern bullshit like "unboxing" videos done by 20 year olds are deemed trendy nonsense.

You don't walk into a car dealership looking to purchase a new vehicle only to be told by the salesman that they have what you need but it's a complete mystery that will still cost you a payment each month.

Understand now?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
FullBlast

Post by FullBlast »

Yes I understand you are just the classic "too fucking cool" Metal head dude, who thinks things should remain the same in the "scene" I understand.

The whole idea is that it is a mystery. The point. They also reveal spoilers to subscribers is to what they will getting, and they have the option to cancel anytime, son.

To use the phrase "gimmicky attempt at a cash grab" is also false and hilarious. You would be surprised at how many "Idiots" have subscribed

This isn`t for everyone they understand that. Your opinion is yours (and whoever else) they don`t care, oh Great Metalhead One.

You have earned many scene points today Avenger. Congratulations, job well done.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

FullBlast wrote:Yes I understand you are just the classic "too fucking cool" Metal head dude, who thinks things should remain the same in the "scene" I understand.

The whole idea is that it is a mystery. The point. They also reveal spoilers to subscribers is to what they will getting, and they have the option to cancel anytime, son.

To use the phrase "gimmicky attempt at a cash grab" is also false and hilarious. You would be surprised at how many "Idiots" have subscribed

This isn`t for everyone they understand that. Your opinion is yours (and whoever else) they don`t care, oh Great Metalhead One.

You have earned many scene points today Avenger. Congratulations, job well done.
Your labels are self-imposed assumptions.

It's 2016 not 1988. There is no "scene" where I live and even if there was, I'm not an 18 year old that would cater to it.

Explain to me, (someone that has been dealing physical media for 15 years now) how this is not a gimmick?

You claim not to care but have taken the time to post a retort to every single comment in this thread so far. You aren't very convincing.

I'm sorry that I have an opinion. If you can't handle criticism the internet is not for you.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Who gives a shit? If you want to buy one-buy one. If you don't-then don't. Pretty simple.
mustardgasattack

Post by mustardgasattack »

Hahahahaha fuck this
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Throw a few candies and chocolate bars in. They'll certainly boost the sales.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Full Blast... I'll order one Box of shit for Avenger to unpack and place his shit into.

Avenger if you would be willing to unbox this package, document this visual process above on Youtube... I will pay for this box full of goodies, candles and chocolate.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nicko McBuff wrote:Full Blast... I'll order one Box of shit for Avenger to unpack and place his shit into.

Avenger if you would be willing to unbox this package, document this visual process above on Youtube... I will pay for this box full of goodies, candles and chocolate.
That almost sounds tempting :lol:

Can I end the video by running over it with my car?

Maybe the guy that films shit being smashed by a hydraulic ram on youtube with his kid would also like a copy...
FullBlast

Post by FullBlast »

Alright we got ourselves a fucking party now! yuck yuck!

Nicko McBuff, when reading your post, I read it in my head imagining your voice probably sounded like Clarence from Cartoon Network
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

What are you -about 15? :lol:
FullBlast

Post by FullBlast »

Ya, about that :lol: ...I thought everyone was just having fun. So I joined in the fun wicked keeper
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Here's a link to a Facebook post from a guy that got one of these boxes. Seemed pretty happy, and was more than he expected...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/397808658 ... 9172325827
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

FullBlast wrote:Alright we got ourselves a fucking party now! yuck yuck!

Nicko McBuff, when reading your post, I read it in my head imagining your voice probably sounded like Clarence from Cartoon Network
I feel like people need to know who this "clarence" is in order to understand your point. Otherwise it's an irrelevant comment...