Got these for trade

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Northwinds

Got these for trade

Post by Northwinds »

Not much on my want list but The Rods - Rock Hard is one I have not found, also Jag Panzer's - Ample Destruction on Banzai. Minty condition only please

Anyway, I have this stuff for trade, I will only offer one of the Czar's. I realize value is subjective but I bought rattlehead13's copy for about $200 several years ago so that is it's trade value and that's firm. Both my copies are mint complete, the Pantera is a 1st press and it' sealed. Feel free to ask any questions. If you click on properties of the 7" image and copy paste it to your browser, it will open up huge. Windham Hell is the test pressing and regular release. Only one of the Jag Panzer's will be offered, both are mint. The DRI is a clear orange issue from a few years ago. The Def Leppard EP is a 3rd pressing I believe. The Voyeur is VG+, the Quasimodo is minty. The Def Leppard (not the EP), Diamond Head and Witchfynde came from Mark Briody's collection, he is the founder of Jag Panzer and a friend

EDIT: The All Out War is a numbered flexi, the Northern Star is a player copy VG to VG+. The Mayhem promo CD is minty, disc is stored in a cloth material holder

PM me if you have anything to trade that I need, thanks

Ron

adding these, the MDC is the original Radical Records issue