Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Yronbeast86

Re: Requests

Post by Yronbeast86 »

Thanks so very much. I really appreciate this.
otcmetal

Intoxicate (Swe) demos

Post by otcmetal »

Would anyone have the three demos by Intoxicate from Sweden? Can't find them anywhere...Would be greatly appreciated!!!
otcmetal

Fallout(Chile) demos

Post by otcmetal »

Hello, besides the Intoxicate(Swe) demos, would maybe anyone have the 2 demos from Fallout, from Chile? They feature Anton of Pentagram(Chile), and are total Metallica clones. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Are you intending to buy it ?
I thought the Forum spirit wasn't really mp3 uploading.

I also have hundreds of demos i would like to listen someday, but i don't feel Corroseum is the right place to request it - this goes the same to other members - unless some of them are willing to buy it (or not - after listening). Not sure if the moderators of the administrator support this idea or not. Or other members. I wish to hear from them. If everyone wish these demos on the board i won't mind to upload it.
Knowledge Is Power
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

rumblefist wrote:Are you intending to buy it ?
I thought the Forum spirit wasn't really mp3 uploading.

I also have hundreds of demos i would like to listen someday, but i don't feel Corroseum is the right place to request it - this goes the same to other members - unless some of them are willing to buy it (or not - after listening). Not sure if the moderators of the administrator support this idea or not. Or other members. I wish to hear from them. If everyone wish these demos on the board i won't mind to upload it.
Been a member for a long time. Pretty sure this is the forum for uploading mp3s, or links to them anyway. Go and read the title if the page "Poisonoise".
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

That's what this entire thread is dedicated to, rumblefist.
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

As i have both demos of Fallout in 128 Kbps this means according to Corroseum rules that it can't be posted.
Will send it through pm.
Knowledge Is Power
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

rumblefist wrote:As i have both demos of Fallout in 128 Kbps this means according to Corroseum rules that it can't be posted.
Will send it through pm.
I got them. Once again, thank you very much!!! Eternally grateful. I try not to make requests here, or anywhere else, unless I absolutely cannot find them anywhere. Used to have this stuff in my old tape-trading days, but lost them years ago. Very much appreciated...
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Does someone have to share the Nuvem Acida - nva 1993 from Brazil?
Morbid Tapes

Post by Morbid Tapes »

Would someone have the Randy (Denmark) demo from 1992 they could share? (not the 1987 one) Thanks!
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Morbid Tapes wrote:Would someone have the Randy (Denmark) demo from 1992 they could share? (not the 1987 one) Thanks!
check it here dude - http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8124
Knowledge Is Power
Morbid Tapes

Post by Morbid Tapes »

Awesome, thanks a lot!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

TERROR "Pain and Suffering 1989-1990" - the CDR the band was selling around 1997. Anyone can help?
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I do have this lp but no rip of it at this time, sorry. been so long since I heard it I forget what it sounds like completely.
Cyrcka wrote:Does someone have to share the Nuvem Acida - nva 1993 from Brazil?
Yronbeast86

Re: Requests Ritual(US/TX)-metal abyss demo..

Post by Yronbeast86 »

Would anyone on here happen to have the Ritual(US/TX)-metal abyss demo 1985 ad anything from Sacred Steele(US/TX) such as demos/live stuff ect. I will appreciate this tremendously. Thanks.