Metal Labels Index 4.0

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Noisenik

Re: The Olde Metal Labels Index – additions & corrections

Post by Noisenik »

All praise for Breakin' Records. Have to admire the artwork of Speed Limit and early Blind Petition, well some later seem to be out there as well. Perversum Maximum still beats them all, LOL.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

wrong topic, ups
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

DaN wrote:Torrid Records
YES! much thanks!
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Wouldn't it be a good idea to include the Intense Records catalogue to the list as well?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Prowler wrote:Wouldn't it be a good idea to include the Intense Records catalogue to the list as well?
The Xian label? I actually thought they were a mixed-styles kind of label, but after a quick look at Discogs I see that they mostly did unique Metal vinyl releases in the beginning, so yeah, why not?
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Yes, the White Metal label. I just grabbed the Bloodgood Lp that they put out in 1989 so I checked their whole releases list what I'm still missing and saw it's quite a long long list. Same goes for another White Metal label: Regency Records ... they put out at least more Metal records than for example Metal For Melbourne Records.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

AAARRG Records

Mekong Delta - "S/T" is available on CD under the same CAT Number.

Ravenous - "Book Of Covetous Souls" was co-released by the parent label Major so the CD has the CAT Number: 024/036

Pyracanda - "Thorns" was also co-released by Major so the CD has CAT Number: 025/039

Active Records

Hexenhaus - "A Tribute To Insanity" does not exist on CD under this label. This is an old bootleg that is quite scarce these days.

Atom H Records

Protector - "Golem" is available on CD under the same CAT Number

Protector - "Urm The Mad" is available on CD under the same CAT Number

Protector - "Leviathan's Desire" is available on CD under the same CAT Number

Avanzada Metalica Records

Leprosy - "Wicked Reich" released on CD with the CAT Number: AMCD 044. Released in 1992.

Morbid Saint - "Spectrum Of Death" is available on CD under the CAT Number: KCT 23. Released in 1991.

Axe Killer Records

Dark Angel - "We Have Arrived" is available on CD under the same CAT Number. However, it was released in 1989 and does not come with a booklet.

Breakin Records

Blind Petition - "Perversum Maximum" is available on CD under the same CAT Number.

Also, the link in your first post still leads to the old spam site.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Dan :?:
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Avenger wrote:.
Updates done! So far the Avanzada Metalica page is only covering the vinyl output, but if I ever get to continue the list a few years I'll be sure to add those CDs too...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DaN wrote:
Avenger wrote:.
Updates done! So far the Avanzada Metalica page is only covering the vinyl output, but if I ever get to continue the list a few years I'll be sure to add those CDs too...
Nice to see.

I'll continue to add more since this is being updated again.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I've spent the last month doing a major overhaul of the labels index, upgrading loads of ugly old jpg's, correcting minor errors and filling a few holes. Among other things I've also added label/pressing variation info to Shrapnel Records (nothing too complicated or exciting really), added the last few of the early 90's vinyls to Mausoleum and sorted out the Energy- and Powerline sublabels to Rockport. Anyone know of any more Powerline releases? I could have sworn I've seen the logo on more releases than those 2, but I might have dreamt it..

Next up is finishing the complete vinyl discog of Noise and maybe add some pressing-info as well <----will take forever :|
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

DaN wrote:I've spent the last month doing a major overhaul of the labels index, upgrading loads of ugly old jpg's, correcting minor errors and filling a few holes. Among other things I've also added label/pressing variation info to Shrapnel Records (nothing too complicated or exciting really), added the last few of the early 90's vinyls to Mausoleum and sorted out the Energy- and Powerline sublabels to Rockport. Anyone know of any more Powerline releases? I could have sworn I've seen the logo on more releases than those 2, but I might have dreamt it..

Next up is finishing the complete vinyl discog of Noise and maybe add some pressing-info as well <----will take forever :|
Hey, DaN! that explains why page wasn't accessible via usual route. Cheers for addit info. Have you found data to fill all the holes in Noise rubrique? Also when you will use some of data I sent you? ;-)
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Noisenik wrote: Also when you will use some of data I sent you? ;-)
I'm sorry, I'm behind on my mailing (as Always). Please remind me?