Metal Labels Index 4.0

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
Ernest Thesiger

Re: The Olde Metal Labels Index – additions & corrections

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

DaN wrote:Image
Excellent!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Keir

Post by Keir »

COG 007 "Sarcógago"
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

Hello! About the label Woodstock, the album Grave Digger Witch Hunter was released in two versions: the european (WSK 103) and the USA version, with the additional track "Shine On". The USA version don't use the WSK sequence. The number of this version is 803.305. I have the two versions. :D Hugs!
Last edited by Velho Clint on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

ImageImage
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
DaN wrote:Image
Excellent!
COG013 : Psychic Possessor : Not Metal. Crossover.
I wouldn't agree with that. This first album is death Metal to the bones. Their second lp was pure crossover but this one is classic Brazilian death Metal.
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

Hello! The album Kreator - Terrible Certainty was also released by label Rock Brigade Records. RBR 710.
ImageImage
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

Another Brazilian label with many albums released is Baratos Afins. This label is from São Paulo, and is also a traditional LPs store. I got the complete catalog of this record, published in a university job by Marcia Regina Tosta Dias, to Federal University Of São Paulo.It is a label to rock in general, with few heavy metal LPs, but those who have been released are true classics, such as Metalmorfose of Alta Tensão and collections SP Metal I and II. Other bands released by Baratos Afins in various rock styles - hard rock, pos punk, brazilian rock, heavy/thrash metal - are: Centurias, Harppia, Ratos de Porão, Patrulha do Espaço, A Chave do Sol, Platina, Golpe de Estado, SP Metal I and II with the bands Korzus, Vírus, Avenger, Salário Mínimo etc. Link of this label:
http://www.baratosafins.com.br/
Last edited by Velho Clint on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

About Baratos Afins, I posted for information only. As the label released a few metal albums, maybe you should not go into the gallery of The Corroseum website. One more time: sorry my english :roll: Hugs!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Here's something I've been wanting to do for years and finally got around to. Took a bit longer than I thought, but now the Metal Blade-page is finally upgraded to include all the 80's releases (and thus their complete original vinyl output) plus I did some small corrections & touch-ups.

@VC: Cheers for the info! Will check it out tomorrow - must sleep now.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Woodstock updated with the 2nd "Witch Hunter" version + finally some credits for you, Velo.
I found some more Rock Brigade vinyls that I've missed out on for the page, so I'll updated it this coming week...
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

DaN wrote:Woodstock updated with the 2nd "Witch Hunter" version + finally some credits for you, Velo.
I found some more Rock Brigade vinyls that I've missed out on for the page, so I'll updated it this coming week...
Cool! :lol: But I reiterate: the EP Genocídio of 1988 was not released or co-released by Woodstock. The Woodstock, who was also a famous LPs store selling, only distributed. Your logo on the back cover of this EP, but it happened in other albums, as the first Atommica and the EP Wurzel Bess. I have these two albums with the logo on the back cover of Woodstock, but also have not been released by this label.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

DaN wrote:Here's something I've been wanting to do for years and finally got around to. Took a bit longer than I thought, but now the Metal Blade-page is finally upgraded to include all the 80's releases (and thus their complete original vinyl output) plus I did some small corrections & touch-ups.
Big kudos for this update, DaN. Btw., at Behold The Beginning there's a "More info here" link pointing to Metal Massacre VIII.
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Small edit made at the bottom of the Woodstock page + "Behold.." entry at MBR cleaned up. Cheers!

Added:

Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

DaN wrote:Small edit made at the bottom of the Woodstock page + "Behold.." entry at MBR cleaned up. Cheers!
Great! The EP Würzel - Bess was also distributed by Woodstock and your name and address is on the back cover of this album. I will post photo of the brazilian version of this EP released by Rock Brigade Records. Hugs!
Velho Clint

Post by Velho Clint »

ImageImage