KEEP IT TRUE 17 2014 !!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Oliver/KIT

KEEP IT TRUE 17 2014 !!!

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hallo Friends,

merry christmas from the complete KEEP IT TRUE team to all you die hard underground maniacs…and a huge “THANK YOU” to all who made it possible that KIT 2013 has sold out so fast a few months ago. We are deeply honored. Its now almost exactly ten years ago when we started planning the first KIT. It was you who made this crazy dream possible and helped KIT becoming what it is today: A gathering of crazy die hard underground maniacs from all over the world including amazing bands…young and old. We will try to keep the high standard for you as long as we can and with your support KIT will continue for many years. We are deeply thankful for that.

As every year we bring you some cool bands for our festival in 2014 (!!)

JAG PANZER (USA)
(Special Early Days Show for the first time in Europe with Joey Tafolla)

We were able to book a very special exclusive „early days“ show of JAG PANZER with original guitarist Joey Tafolla for the first time in Europe. We worked really hard on that and many thanks especially to Mark Briody and Harry Conklin for making it possible.
www.jagpanzer.com

LETHAL (USA)

After the tragic death of original guitarist Eric Cook we tried everything to get the band back to KIT to pay tribute to him. This is now finally possible 2014. Experience again one of the best bands ever playing KIT.
www.myspace.com/yourfavoritegod

SINNER (GER)
(Special Old School Show)

With albums like “Danger Zone”, “Touch Of Sin” or “Comin’ Out Fighting” Germany’s SINNER are one of the top acts of the German Metal movement. For KIT they will go back to that era and play a special set of all the old classics. There will be also a special collection of rerecordings of this era in stores end of 2013.
www.matsinner.de

IRON CROSS (USA)

IRON CROSS from Florida were already confirmed for the very first KIT, but couldn’t make it back then..now 11 years later they will finally come over.
www.myspace.com/ironcrossusa

PERSIAN RISK (UK)

After the sensational appearance of singer Carl Sentance at our NWOBHM show we had to bring the whole band over to play at KIT. Also the new album “Once A King” is amazing.
http://carlsentance.com/

ATTENTAT ROCK (FRA)

2014 we will have again a band for all the crazy French Metal maniacs. Legendary ATTENTAT ROCK will play at KIT for the first time. Their masterpiece “Le Gang Des Saigneurs” is an absolute classic of the genre.
www.myspace.com/attentatrock

DEEP MACHINE (UK)

DEEP MACHINE are an absolute cult band from the NWOBHM. They only released four demos, but these became classics through tapetrading. Now the band has reformed and played amazing shows in the UK. The also did a great new EP full of rerecordings of old demo classics. This is NWOBHM heaven and maybe one of the best “unknown” bands from that era.
www.facebook.com/deepmachineuk

KEEP IT TRUE 17

JAG PANZER (USA)
LETHAL (USA)
SINNER (GER)
(Special Old School Show)
PERSIAN RISK (UK)
IRON CROSS (USA)
ATTENTAT ROCK (FRA)
DEEP MACHINE (UK)

April 25th/26th 2014
Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen
http://www.keep-it-true.de, http://www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival

Metal On,

Tarek + Oli
GJ

Post by GJ »

Some pretty neat stuff there, especially Iron Cross. Cheers!
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

GJ wrote:Some pretty neat stuff there, especially Iron Cross. Cheers!
I have never been at KIT but Iron Cross is a big temptation, hope i will be able to make it.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Marken

Post by Marken »

Lethal!!!!!

The Lethal-gig at KIT in 2007 (?) is the best concert I have ever seen, so to watch them once again will for sure be the highlight for me. Thanks!
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

yeah,i have to go too,unless IC comes to gkrixenlant..maybe if i start saving now i'll make it..
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Marken wrote:Lethal!!!!!

The Lethal-gig at KIT in 2007 (?) is the best concert I have ever seen, so to watch them once again will for sure be the highlight for me. Thanks!
That indeed was a very good show!!
Long Live The Loud !!!
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Hopefully I will finally be able to make it down for this one.
Killer rooster so far, want to see every announced band.
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

Outrageous!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

at least knowing that theres always a killer lineup guaranteed every year makes you feel not totally shitty about not going for example next year...
Metal Knight

Post by Metal Knight »

Jag Panzer and Lethal were 2 excellents gigs that i saw at the KIT, pleased that they will be back, others are good stuff too, thank you Oli for Attentat Rock !!
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

i went on that kit because of Sabbat, and was glad to see Lethal amazing performance too!
The Sentinel wrote:
Marken wrote:Lethal!!!!!

That indeed was a very good show!!
J.

Re: KEEP IT TRUE 17 2014 !!!

Post by J. »

Oliver/KIT wrote:
JAG PANZER (USA)

We were able to book a very special exclusive „early days“ show of JAG PANZER with original guitarist Joey Tafolla for the first time in Europe. We worked really hard on that and many thanks especially to Mark Briody and Harry Conklin for making it possible.
www.jagpanzer.com
Wonder if this means he'll finally relent on the reissuing of the ep & Ample Destruction.... :roll:
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Yes, there will be a cd + vinyl boxset with AD + Tyrants and ALL demos..
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

I'll be there for sure! Iron Cross and Persian Risk :!:
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL