Which Concert Will You Attend Next? (2012)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
humus

Post by humus »

The Sentinel wrote:Going to see Sadistic Intent tomorrow in Rotterdam. Those 2 EP's from the 90's are one of the best things that happened to death metal; as good as Possessed godly debut.
Had planned to visit this gig too, but was too tired to drive to Rotterdam on my own. Heard it was a great gig. I saw them in Antwerp two years ago luckily.

Thursday Master is playing in Brussels, and saturday a free The exploited gig.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Death Angel, Anthrax and Testament on the 22nd.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Lama

Post by Lama »

If I can sell my ticket for the Ages Of Metal-festival (Salem UK, Satan, Vengeance, Holy Moses, Tysondog, Chariot, the Belgian Black Widow...), the next one wil be VOÏVOD and DOOM in Brussels the 8th of October. Or maybe IDES OF GEMINI the 24th of September. Not sure yet...
Kampel Destruction
humus

Post by humus »

You got me excited for a minute there lama, but seems like Doom isn't playing the Brussels date and seems like I'm working the nightshift anyway that day. Not a lot of promotion for that one apparently, first I've heard about it...

Last one: Anti-nowhere league & the exploited
Next one: Monkey3

Next metal: might check out Immolation & Marduk...not sure yet
GJ

Post by GJ »

Guess it's about time I go and see WASP for the first time... looking at the rest of the bill there seem to be plenty of time getting wasted and probably I'll end up sleeping through the WASP show. I should really get a ticket. :D

The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

humus wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:Going to see Sadistic Intent tomorrow in Rotterdam. Those 2 EP's from the 90's are one of the best things that happened to death metal; as good as Possessed godly debut.
Had planned to visit this gig too, but was too tired to drive to Rotterdam on my own. Heard it was a great gig. I saw them in Antwerp two years ago luckily.

Thursday Master is playing in Brussels, and saturday a free The exploited gig.
Yes, the gig was out of this world, really great. That song "Morbid Faith" just rules hard, arrgh
Long Live The Loud !!!
Speedeceiver

Post by Speedeceiver »

This is my next show: http://www.noctisvalkyries.com/

A friend of mine will be interviewing Mark "The Shark" at the conference. I'll be filming it on my phone and uploading it soon after.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

GJ wrote:Guess it's about time I go and see WASP for the first time... looking at the rest of the bill there seem to be plenty of time getting wasted and probably I'll end up sleeping through the WASP show. I should really get a ticket. :D

W.A.S.P. definitely looks out of place on that bill.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
GJ

Post by GJ »

Guess it's a small-town far north dilemma - WASP may draw an audience due to the nostalgica/major band factors, not for their style of music. I have to settle for the crumbs, I do not complain.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DEAD CAN DANCE this Sunday. Too bad they no longer play songs from their first albums. It will be an interesting evening nontheless.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Well, If Necrophobic would only play the first album it would be as good as WASP playing the debut
Long Live The Loud !!!
humus

Post by humus »

The Sentinel wrote:Well, If Necrophobic would only play the first album it would be as good as WASP playing the debut
I actually really like the last few albums of Necrophobic too. It's the simple yet catchy melodies I'm afraid :oops:
Necrosathanas

Post by Necrosathanas »

Next up will probably be WASP or Voivod.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Avenger wrote:Death Angel, Anthrax and Testament on the 22nd.
When I saw Anthrax a couple years ago, they ruled. I was really surprised. I'm not a huge Anthrax fan in general, but they certainly still have their shit perfected.
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Next week:

Pågan ältar and In sölitude
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...