Your top-3 Metal Mysteries?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

metaljunkie wrote:
Angelheart wrote:Did Bathory and Attack from Germany ever played live and who has seen them?
and what I forgot to mention before, due to the web sources Attack actually played live, at least in the first years - probably mostly in the region of Hannover. No more detailed info to be found though... :?:
I would kill to see ATTACK live!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
deathster

Post by deathster »

Actually this mysterie is still not solved (problem raised by Peardrop crew): Did Behemoth of DEMONIAC (NZ) use a condom on the photos taken for the "Prepare to war" album?
jared

Post by jared »

deathster wrote:Actually this mysterie is still not solved (problem raised by Peardrop crew): Did Behemoth of DEMONIAC (NZ) use a condom on the photos taken for the "Prepare to war" album?
hahahah

are you referring to the cover of "the fire and the wind"?
hload

Post by hload »

jojo's photo
roxanne bell's phone number
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

sovdat wrote:I'm mostly wondering if those albums were really pressed on CDs already back in the 80s ...

1) Target - Mission Executed
2) Black Shephard - Immortal Aggression
3) Mandator - Initial Velocity
4) Violent Force - Malevolent Assault of Tomorrow
<Some people say that they do and that they even own them. Don't need the words, just pictures>
I still searching for the answer concerning Mandator's first album. Was it ever released officiall on CD?
Musik-Sammler list it as official, but it's doubtful. I'd like to see photos or scans if it really exists! 8)
Vinny Black

Post by Vinny Black »

How about Satanic Seaweed? Was a mention in KICK ASS Monthly, I do believe.
"My music is not modern, it is merely badly played." Arnold Schönberg 1874-1951
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

emperor.zola wrote: I still searching for the answer concerning Mandator's first album. Was it ever released officiall on CD?
Musik-Sammler list it as official, but it's doubtful. I'd like to see photos or scans if it really exists! 8)
The response is: no. The matrix code of that cd starts with USDM ... enough said ^^

Another one was "does Deus Vult 'Soul Assault' exist on cd ?"
Again: no. The genious who had listed it on MS has now changed the description http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/114232 "IT'S A CDR" lol (it was actually home-made by the guitarist). Genious :roll:
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote: ... enough said
hell yes, thank you.
Fire Down Under

Post by Fire Down Under »

THOR (Can) - Gladiator EP, Striking Viking EP
Blasfemia (Col) - Censura EP, 1989

does this shit really exist?
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Striking Viking? Haha!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Fire Down Under wrote:Blasfemia (Col) - Censura EP, 1989

I guess you mean the Censura - s/t 12" featuring the Blasfemia/Parabellum guitarist? If so, yes it exists. If you're thinking an actual Blasfemia EP by that title, then no I think not.
Fire Down Under

Post by Fire Down Under »

perishinflames wrote:
Fire Down Under wrote:Blasfemia (Col) - Censura EP, 1989

I guess you mean the Censura - s/t 12" featuring the Blasfemia/Parabellum guitarist? If so, yes it exists. If you're thinking an actual Blasfemia EP by that title, then no I think not.
I am aware of the existance of a band called "Censura", but I read a discography article about Blasfemia which lists an EP called "Censura" - but since it is the only source I read this it could be a mix-up.

My third mystery is: WARLORD - Lordian Winds Demo
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Fire Down Under wrote:
My third mystery is: WARLORD - Lordian Winds Demo
I had everything clear in my mind but what I've seen in the net (M.A., youtube etc) confused me, and made me question my memory. Tsamis in the mid 90's told me (through mail) that it was a post Warlord/pre Lordian Guard project (and not Warlord stuff). There are some nice interviews online that clear the mystery even more but I can't recall the details. I'll try to find a link to post the aforementioned interview.

PS. Here it is:
http://crystal-logic.blogspot.com/2011/ ... samis.html

It clears everything out and it's very interesting overally, too.
lions roar

Post by lions roar »

did any recordings of "Grave Hill" (switzerland)circulated ? (maybe someone taped some gig )
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I'd like to bump this very important thread because of these 3 very important questions:

1. Does the Czech/Slovak band TREZOR's 7" "V srdci tvém / Pìsti" REALLY exist on vinyl?

2. Does the Czech/Slovak band CORONA's 7" "Naivka / Muzu ti lhat" REALLY exist on vinyl?

3. Does the Czech/Slovak band DISTORZE's 1st 7" "Distorze / Zrcadlo" REALLY exist on vinyl?

PICTURE-PROOF OR BUST.

(...and yes, these ARE my top-3 Greatest Unsolved Metal Mysteries atm..)