CLOVEN HOOF - Dominator CD Reissue

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

My package arrived today. The silverpressed version is actually quite decent packagewise - full stapled booklet with lyrics, pics, info, and crisp coverartwork.

I'm listening to the cd right now and it sounds okay to me - not perfect, but given for what it is, I've heard a lot worse.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:My package arrived today. The silverpressed version is actually quite decent packagewise - full stapled booklet with lyrics, pics, info, and crisp coverartwork.

I'm listening to the cd right now and it sounds okay to me - not perfect, but given for what it is, I've heard a lot worse.
Glad to hear this.

Got a contact to order a copy?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I'll update the distro with all new stock in couple of weeks, thanks!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Alright, today after listening to the cd on my home stereo (yesterday I was listening on my computer plastic speakers) I'd like to add that I was able to hear background crackling/clipping throughout. I guess this is what divine victim was describing earlier.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:Alright, today after listening to the cd on my home stereo (yesterday I was listening on my computer plastic speakers) I'd like to add that I was able to hear background crackling/clipping throughout. I guess this is what divine victim was describing earlier.
:twisted:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
GJ

Post by GJ »

Lee Payne wants us to hate him?
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

GJ wrote:Lee Payne wants us to hate him?
The question is,do you really love him GJ?
Never trust the Goblin King....
GJ

Post by GJ »

I sure love a great deal of his past creations.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Crackling is the dominator. :twisted:
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

stormspell wrote:Alright, today after listening to the cd on my home stereo (yesterday I was listening on my computer plastic speakers) I'd like to add that I was able to hear background crackling/clipping throughout. I guess this is what divine victim was describing earlier.
I wonder how bad is the background noises on the recording? Is it that annoying that it can affect one's listening pleasure? I'm asking because I'm not sure if I want to fork out money on a shoddy product or just stay put with my bootleg CD which I remember it has a pretty ok sound.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

mega_lodon wrote:I wonder how bad is the background noises on the recording? Is it that annoying that it can affect one's listening pleasure?
I just got the CD last week. I expected some crackling, but it does affect listening pleasure. Not devastating but it's really noticable and very constant. I doesn't go away at all. I think you're better off with a frequently used LP of your own than this CD.