Hot Girls In Metal

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
BentSlightly

Post by BentSlightly »

That band was sweet!
peavy

Post by peavy »

How about the girls in the British band Oral? :lol:

Helm

Post by Helm »

Not to take any moral highground but this is the first thread I've read in the corroseum forum where I've been embarassed for it.
The best babes are usually found among the fans, at least here in Sthlm
I don't know, I've been in Sweden twice, and it's full of wonderful looking women but when I went to the 25th anniv. Candlemass show there wasn't ONE SINGLE NICE LOOKING GIRL in the whole crowd. My friend and I really felt the pride of being metal that night, as surely it really is its own reward it seems for you guys......

lots of nice looking girls 'listen to metal' in greece, but most of them only because they get to wear cool clothes and hang around with dirtbags. They outgrow that 'phase'. However, I've had THIS happen to me:

I saw Trouble in athens a while ago, first row, and next to me was a woman in her mid twenties or so, and after we saw the opening bands (None Shall Defy Violet Vortex!) I turned around to her and told her 'I have to ask, you're here by yourself, to see trouble? Not with a boyfriend, not here by accident, nothing of the sort, just pure love of the band?' and she laughed and told me 'oh so that's how low your opinion of women is?' to which I deadpanned 'yes... no. Perhaps worse than that. But seriously, it's not exactly Iron Maiden you're seeing here... this is Trouble.' and she gave me the immortal line that replentished my faith in womankind: "Yeah I know, yes I'm here with a friend (decked-out thrash chick a few rows back) to see Trouble, whom I really love. I listen to a lot of traditional doom, but I'd have to say I'm mostly into Heavy Metal."

I congratulated her on choosing the correct path through life.

As to women I like in metal bands, I have a thing for Debbie Gunn, and yes, two of the Ice Age gals I'd marry in a heartbeat back in 1989. I don't like exploitation 'candy girls' in metal bands, I want powerful independent women, not sex kittens. I believe the message of pride, might and honesty of heavy metal is not chauvinistic, extends to both sexes, all creeds and races, therefore that's what I like to see from women who have sold their soul to Heavy Metal. So the Ice Age women, yes.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

peavy wrote:How about the girls in the British band Oral? :lol:

Quite fuckable i'd say :D

P.S. The name of their album is 'Sex'.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

I think from a previous thread, it was questionable whether these girls were actually the band????!?!?
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Korgüll wrote:I think from a previous thread, it was questionable whether these girls were actually the band????!?!?
DaN said that they were not band members - merry posers only, hehe. Pretty f..ble indeed.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Noisenik wrote:DaN said that they were not band members - merry posers only, hehe. Pretty f..ble indeed.
Probably in their 60's now on a pension with teenage children?! Still wearing their studded belts & snow boots? :lol: :lol: :lol:
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

Mythic:

Dana Duffey
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

omen of hate wrote:Lee Aaron playing at the Heavy Sound Fest. Everyone who attended that fest can still remember her red spandex pants !!!

If nothing else, then I have to concur for reasons of nostalgia. I used to have a Lee Aaron poster over my bed while still living with my parents. They didn't take her down when I left home, so I think she was still there well into the 90s. Always brought back memories seeing her hanging there.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Ed Gein wrote:Always brought back memories seeing her hanging there.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Keir

Post by Keir »

Hey, what are you doing in this thread? :P
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

peterott wrote: Valhalla (the whole band, except the right one maybe):
That red one looks pretty awesome man. Does Ms. Hypocrisy have a beard!?!?!?!? :shock:

November Grief. Hard to see, but they seem to look VERY sweet!!

Lochness (Cze). Not too bad eh!?
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Keir wrote:Hey, what are you doing in this thread? :P
Hey, I appreciate some women! I had a huge crush on Poison Ivy from The Cramps when I was a young'un.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Coco Laross(vocals) from the German band Caress.Great voice,perfect album,very hot too. 8)
hload

Post by hload »

the only hot woman i know in metal....