COBRA - OLD SCHOOL HEAVY METAL FROM PERÚ

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

last time i heard Skull wasnt that cool as the description listed there...."traditional heavy speed" okeeeey.....

Cobra on the other hand sounds pretty cool to me! :D
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:last time i heard Skull wasnt that cool as the description listed there...."traditional heavy speed" okeeeey.....

Cobra on the other hand sounds pretty cool to me! :D
Oh yeah, COBRA kicks Skull's butt all the way. No doubt about it.
Savage

Post by Savage »

Detest Records wrote:Am I wrong or is it possible that I met one of you COBRA guys at an ENFORCER gig in Belgium in February or so?
Hi there. Yes. I was in that gig with my girlfriend and with Nath and Laurent fro mEmanesMetal Records
HEAVY METAL IS MY LIFE
Savage

Post by Savage »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:good latin american bands like this one should get invited more to european heavy metal festivals :roll: ...not the same old "new" bands already known by everyone that have the same level(sometimes even lower) as this underground latin american bands...
Gracias hermano!!!Thank you for your words!!!
It would be killer that European gig organizers take the risk to take LAtin American and South American young bands to the big festivals!!!! Hope sometime this changes!!!!
HEAVY METAL IS MY LIFE
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

Cobra in tour now !
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

COBRA "Rock Metal" CD

Cobra one the Best Heavy Metal bands from Southamerica, after some Demo, Tapes, Promos, a Split CD and a succesful tour in Colombia, they have returned to state back the true rules of what real Traditional Heavy Metal is about!.

Already finished the recordings sessions are!; and now being in process of Edition, Mix and Mastering, "Rock Metal" will be a Classic album from the Southamerican Heavy Metal Scene.

Track List
01. Overlwhelmed
02. Rock Metal
03. Men of War
04. White Chapel
05. The Roadrunner (Byte my dust)
06. Denim Attack
07. Blessed by Beer
08. Scene of our End
09. Highland Warrior

The album will be tentatively out in late July! and will be out in the streets in two formats, one regular CD with OBI and the other a Die Hard version limited to 250 copies, with a large box including exclusive Poster and high quality embroidered patch.

Filthy Heavy Metal From The Dirty Street of Peru!!
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

Marken

Post by Marken »

Both the split and the fullength are expected to make it's way to my mailbox next week. The couple of songs I have heard sounded promising.
heavymetalmaniac

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

Great album, I need the CD now. Where can I get it together with the Split? If some distributor in Germany would have it it would be great but I'll also order it wherever it is available... .

M.
Marken

Post by Marken »

heavymetalmaniac wrote:Great album, I need the CD now. Where can I get it together with the Split? If some distributor in Germany would have it it would be great but I'll also order it wherever it is available... .

M.
I ordered both from this distro:

http://www.hellsheadbangers.com/
Marken

Post by Marken »

Marken wrote:
heavymetalmaniac wrote:Great album, I need the CD now. Where can I get it together with the Split? If some distributor in Germany would have it it would be great but I'll also order it wherever it is available... .

M.
I ordered both from this distro:

http://www.hellsheadbangers.com/
...and I received it quickly.

On my fourth listen now, and it sounds great. I don't like The Roadrunner (Bite My Dust) and Blessed By Beer, but the other songs ranges from good to very good. Favorites so far is Whitechapel, Denim Attack and Highland Warrior.
Sounds like a mix of Maiden, Saxon, Motorhead, Tank and Exciter. Charming heavy metal!
Marken

Post by Marken »

...and after playing this some more I'm certain that this is one of the absolute highlights this year. Love it!