Wanted: The Force - Nations Under Attack CD

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
heavymetalmaniac

Wanted: The Force - Nations Under Attack CD

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

I tried to order the album at their label which refused to sell it to me and asked me to order it at Metaleros. So I contacted Metaleros and Rainer told me that he has the album but I decided to wait for his latest list, which should have arrived mid June. After nothing happened, I tried to contact Metaleros again, without any success. No reply to my mails.

So I wonder, where else in this world can I get my hands on this album? Any idea?

Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

M.
chatzial

Re: Wanted: The Force - Nations Under Attack CD

Post by chatzial »

heavymetalmaniac wrote:I tried to order the album at their label which refused to sell it to me and asked me to order it at Metaleros. So I contacted Metaleros and Rainer told me that he has the album but I decided to wait for his latest list, which should have arrived mid June. After nothing happened, I tried to contact Metaleros again, without any success. No reply to my mails.

So I wonder, where else in this world can I get my hands on this album? Any idea?

M.
http://shop.undercover-records.de

But i have to say that I have never bought anything from them.
heavymetalmaniac

Re: Wanted: The Force - Nations Under Attack CD

chatzial wrote:
heavymetalmaniac wrote:I tried to order the album at their label which refused to sell it to me and asked me to order it at Metaleros. So I contacted Metaleros and Rainer told me that he has the album but I decided to wait for his latest list, which should have arrived mid June. After nothing happened, I tried to contact Metaleros again, without any success. No reply to my mails.

M.
http://shop.undercover-records.de

But i have to say that I have never bought anything from them.
But I have...

thank you for the information. Will try if I can get it.

M.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Rainer of Metaleros is always busy...I have to trade with him too and I'm waiting his reply since a 10 days now. Last news saw him joining some concerts/shows/exhibitions...
heavymetalmaniac

Meanwhile I got the CD from Undercover Records, it worked quite well and I got it fast. Rainer meanwhile replied and I hope to get his new list soon although I don't need the "The Force" CD anymore.

M.