The WORST of the Worst

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

doomedplanet wrote:here is some crap for ya, was looking for something else and found Afterbirth up on ebay if anyone has more money than sense:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AFTERBIRTH-USA-7-EP ... 2c598cd7cc
Sixteen?All I want is two?Hahahaha I was about to say it looked cool but just read the song titles.Should I consider this as another funnny metal release?
Never trust the Goblin King....
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

It's not even Metal, just incredibly sloppy punk. Listen to "Sixteen", it has to be one of the best worst music tracks ever. It's like the crack of music, it's bad for you but gets you hooked right away
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

fuck this auction, no way in hell i will spend 55$ for this crap. but i kind of want it too...:(
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I agree, I gave this crap away for free once, haha. I should have kept it but i was afraid it would pollute the other records in the same box, making them sound worse by their proximity to this record. But you know you want this record to be cool. Those photos on the back are the best, especially the dude with the axe.
The Knell wrote:fuck this auction, no way in hell i will spend 55$ for this crap. but i kind of want it too...:(
daniel

Post by daniel »

Haha there certainly are records so bad it feels like they contaminate your collection, which have to be got rid of or kept in a dark cupboard :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
jman

Post by jman »

damn, I want that record but don't have the $$$.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I picked up the Brazilian bootleg LP of the Laos-band BOHALN at KIT and while a few tracks are sort of decent/interesting, this one has got to be one of the funniest crap-metal tunes I've heard in a loooooong time. "Enjoy":
Exclusive content for logged in users.

Edit: I just came up with a perfect reference: LEGION - Knights Of Cross meets THE CRISIS :lol:
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

DaN wrote:I picked up the Brazilian bootleg LP of the Laos-band BOHALN at KIT and while a few tracks are sort of decent/interesting, this one has got to be one of the funniest crap-metal tunes I've heard in a loooooong time. "Enjoy":

Edit: I just came up with a perfect reference: LEGION - Knights Of Cross meets THE CRISIS :lol:
The way he sings is hillarious! So bad that it has some kind of charm!
Best moments of the song is at 2:21 ,2:28, 4:10 and 4:17!
Thanks for the good laugh :)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

And here is a very awesome and emotional ballad: http://youtu.be/8UY8YCU0xhw
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

DaN wrote:I picked up the Brazilian bootleg LP of the Laos-band BOHALN at KIT and while a few tracks are sort of decent/interesting, this one has got to be one of the funniest crap-metal tunes I've heard in a loooooong time. "Enjoy":

unbelievable :lol:
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

stormspell wrote:And here is a very awesome and emotional ballad: http://youtu.be/8UY8YCU0xhw
This is quite nice, even with those clumsy triggy drums. Nowhere near as comical as expected.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Excellent "exotic" Metal with nod to Kill 'em All and Killer Fox. What's more, it features Towelie from Southpark on vocals greatly :D . I want more!
I am ... the One you warned me of
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k1h10m

System Decay - Decay and Descent demo

female fronted hodgepodge of doom, thrash, heavy metal played by german hippies. all the tracks are 8+ minutes and the band clearly has more ambition than talent
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

khiijol wrote:all the tracks are 8+ minutes and the band clearly has more ambition than talent
Sounds, er, promising. Thanks!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
daniel

Post by daniel »

This live performance by Helvetets Port qualifies I think :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XM1cUn ... re=related
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.