HELL SIGNS TO NUCLEAR BLAST

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Since when are bands obligated to play the shows their most curmudgeonly of fans order them to play?
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Nothing has ever changed, nothing will ever change
Long Live The Loud !!!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:And I mean the REAL fans.
You mean the ones that have been constantly mocking you, accusing you of selling out and tried to convince you NOT to record an album for the past couple of years?

If I'd been in Hell, I'd been pretty sick of a large portion of my "fans" by now.
well i think the new Nuclear blast kids fans are no better,but at least they are hilarious

"the song is awseome but in someway the video makes me think about my grandparents going gothic and becoming metalheads, only to prove that metal can nvr truly die"

"Man these guys are old... and yet I got no idea who they are XD"

"This is BY FAR one of THE cheesiest bands I've ever seen...I can't help but laugh, the lead singer's voice is cheesy, the makeup is terrible...the lyrics are cheesy, everything is cheesy...but the actual music is good"

"they look like a bunch of idiots and the music sucks like space."

"lmfao!!! omg this is awesome! hahaha great fuckin music and....wow haha reminds me of a gothic metal band or COF or somethin hahaha, sorry it was funny as hell but good music!"

"Who the f*** is responsibly for their stupid makeup?
They look like a wannabe black metal band dressed up bad.
Though, the music is quite good!"

"living prove,
trying to be black metal while making heavy metal looks gay and should never be done again."

"Is that Mortiis at guitars? xD"

:lol:
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:And I mean the REAL fans.
You mean the ones that have been constantly mocking you, accusing you of selling out and tried to convince you NOT to record an album for the past couple of years?

If I'd been in Hell, I'd been pretty sick of a large portion of my "fans" by now.
well i think the new Nuclear blast kids fans are no better,but at least they are hilarious

"the song is awseome but in someway the video makes me think about my grandparents going gothic and becoming metalheads, only to prove that metal can nvr truly die"

"Man these guys are old... and yet I got no idea who they are XD"

"This is BY FAR one of THE cheesiest bands I've ever seen...I can't help but laugh, the lead singer's voice is cheesy, the makeup is terrible...the lyrics are cheesy, everything is cheesy...but the actual music is good"

"they look like a bunch of idiots and the music sucks like space."

"lmfao!!! omg this is awesome! hahaha great fuckin music and....wow haha reminds me of a gothic metal band or COF or somethin hahaha, sorry it was funny as hell but good music!"

"Who the f*** is responsibly for their stupid makeup?
They look like a wannabe black metal band dressed up bad.
Though, the music is quite good!"

"living prove,
trying to be black metal while making heavy metal looks gay and should never be done again."

"Is that Mortiis at guitars? xD"

:lol:
Is ignorance bliss? Looking at those comments, I think maybe not.

"trying to be black metal" :lol:
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
mordred

Post by mordred »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:well i think the new Nuclear blast kids fans are no better,but at least they are hilarious
You're right that they are hilarious, but you are also wrong - they are way better than us.

Do a re-read of the original Hell thread in Victim of Time and see some of the shit people posted, all without hearing a single note of music! It's pretty amazing Kev Bower kept returning here, kept taking all the insults and idiocy on the cheek, kept trying to keep us up to date and kept trying to care about our opinions. If this is what "fans" are like, I wouldn't want 'em if I was in a band.

Some highlights:

"I won't buy re-recorded HELL material. Period."

"BAD NEWS indeed. don't they realize that the only thing people want is the HELL box."

"I would never like to see a compilation of the best new and old stuff. I would like to see the boxset next year. They can worry about new stuff noone else but them cares about later."

"If anyone ever asks me which NWOBHM reunion I hate, my answer will be Hell."

"It's just getting more and more disappointing. I'm wondering how bad their next move will be."

"Yeah, seriously, this is lame. That boxset needs to come out, quick! Fuck that reunion shit..."

"To say that the respect i had for this band is gone is an understatement."

"What a joke. This band can go to "hell" as far as I'm now concerned."

"What did one expect with Sneap in the first place. I'm not surprised when it sounds like an new atrocious utterly disgusting Exodus (another legend screwed for eternity) album or some new "metal" rubbish crap from HELL."

"I can´t believe that my favourite NWOBHM-band are doing this to the fans. Fucking sellouts!"
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
MEXDefenderOfSteel

well thats true too,but you cant compare opinions and the way of thinking from people that know to say at least whats heavy metal about from all this kiddos bashing the looks of Hell instead of its amazing sound....plus it would be naive to think real 80s metal fans would consume everything and anything with no critic at all, leave that for pop music fans

im glad i didnt say anything of that tho :)
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Where is the rest of this beautiful thread :| ?!?
Long Live The Loud !!!
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

The Sentinel wrote:Where is the rest of this beautiful thread :| ?!?
Everything done on the forum between the 15th and 24th of March has been undone. Database/server trouble wreak havoc on the forum.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Black Axe wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:Where is the rest of this beautiful thread :| ?!?
Everything done on the forum between the 15th and 24th of March has been undone. Database/server trouble wreak havoc on the forum.
I can't begin to describe how fucking frustrating this is for me and I can only hope those posts will return once I've sorted this shit out. Posts from certain dates have disappeared before and later returned so I'm hoping for the best.. Updated on the matter will be posted in this thread./aDmiNistructor

OnT: Judging by what I've overheard from "Human Remains" this will be one of The Great Metal Albums Of The Decade and whatever label it's released on seems like a petty argument to me. Once it's out I'm not sure I'll get the urge to go back to the old demo versions all too often...
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

All this fuss and the smart-ass-underground-champion controversy can only be beneficial to HELL and that's something that makes me feel quite content to say the least.If you listen to underground bands for the sake and on the premise that they remain forever in the underground,then you do the right thing turning your backs.But you are supposed to support the underground with a hope that it is unearthed some day and the only prevailing sound and style will be this one. And what did you expect, a band that recorded an album in 2010 to sound as they did in 1982?Is this possible?Andy Sneap is a renowned producer,so the change in sound was expected anyway and came through naturally. You can tell this is totally 80's though!A huge thumbs up from me!
Never trust the Goblin King....
MEXDefenderOfSteel

the idiotic comments from their new fans still crack me up,thumbs up for that too :D
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Anyone who thought they are CoF wannabes is funny actually :lol: ,I would rather give them the finger! :wink:
Never trust the Goblin King....
FuneralCircle

Post by FuneralCircle »

Trigger wrote:All this fuss and the smart-ass-underground-champion controversy can only be beneficial to HELL and that's something that makes me feel quite content to say the least.If you listen to underground bands for the sake and on the premise that they remain forever in the underground,then you do the right thing turning your backs.But you are supposed to support the underground with a hope that it is unearthed some day and the only prevailing sound and style will be this one. And what did you expect, a band that recorded an album in 2010 to sound as they did in 1982?Is this possible?Andy Sneap is a renowned producer,so the change in sound was expected anyway and came through naturally. You can tell this is totally 80's though!A huge thumbs up from me!
This is the comment everyone was waiting for, fantastic post man!!
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

..anyway, from what I've briefly heard it sounds great!

Image wise, I love it!

Looking forward to getting the album regardless of label...

I was skeptical at first, but what I've seen is enough to rekindle some enthusiasm about this release!

:twisted:
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Korgüll wrote:..anyway, from what I've briefly heard it sounds great!

Image wise, I love it!

Looking forward to getting the album regardless of label...

I was skeptical at first, but what I've seen is enough to rekindle some enthusiasm about this release!

:twisted:
Now get to some future post deleting!

When's the album out again?