Coven (Detroit)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

daniel wrote:This reissue business is moving fast, frightening, like lightning!
Some bands are slackers, the list is ever growing, haha
GJ

Post by GJ »

stormspell wrote:
daniel wrote:This reissue business is moving fast, frightening, like lightning!
Some bands are slackers, the list is ever growing, haha
Would suggesting I soon have to go for the bootleg CD I saw at recordheaven.net do any help?

Nah, I shall wait patiently, unmoved by the temptations of the sirens' calling, being the well-behaved clean-shaved soldier boy that I am. :|
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Is this rerelease still in the air?
Long Live The Loud !!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The Sentinel wrote:Is this rerelease still in the air?
I wonder the same thing every time I play this.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Does anyone have the hi-res scans Dan had uploaded in his review?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DeathMetalWeenie

Post by DeathMetalWeenie »

I got 2 copies this week of this on CD re*edition and will get 2 more copies of this next week.

Shadow Kingdom Records does the CD version. Long over due.

To bad the CD version does not have the liner notes from the Corroseum staff, you are there number 1 supporters !!!!!!!!!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DeathMetalWeenie wrote:I got 2 copies this week of this on CD re*edition and will get 2 more copies of this next week.
Why? :roll:
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
DeathMetalWeenie

Post by DeathMetalWeenie »

Avenger wrote:
DeathMetalWeenie wrote:I got 2 copies this week of this on CD re*edition and will get 2 more copies of this next week.
-

*****************************************************************************************************

Because this release is in 3 different sections of my collection.
My 1980's section.

A section called Re-issuse roulette. Where I have Multiple copies of the same edtion like Anthrax * Fistful of Metal where I have every world wide release. The current pressing always retires the earlier one. The music matters the most not the inserts, unless they add weired bonus tracks or mutuilate the sound or whatever.

I will also have a copy of this album in my Gothic Metal section.

And a 4th one as a back up copy. I will be beating to death, a CD of this. Very cool album. I started having multiple copies of stuff from the cassette days. If I seen say Abattoir "Vicious Attack" on Banzi Records, I would grab that in case the Combat version broke. That is where that habit came from.

It is very hard to find bands that make perfect metal. And when I do, I listen to them more than the contender or up -and -coming over -hyped bands.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DeathMetalWeenie wrote:
Avenger wrote:
-

*****************************************************************************************************

Because this release is in 3 different sections of my collection.
My 1980's section.

A section called Re-issuse roulette. Where I have Multiple copies of the same edtion like Anthrax * Fistful of Metal where I have every world wide release. The current pressing always retires the earlier one. The music matters the most not the inserts, unless they add weired bonus tracks or mutuilate the sound or whatever.

I will also have a copy of this album in my Gothic Metal section.

And a 4th one as a back up copy. I will be beating to death, a CD of this. Very cool album. I started having multiple copies of stuff from the cassette days. If I seen say Abattoir "Vicious Attack" on Banzi Records, I would grab that in case the Combat version broke. That is where that habit came from.

It is very hard to find bands that make perfect metal. And when I do, I listen to them more than the contender or up -and -coming over -hyped bands.
:lol:
fengisriprider

Post by fengisriprider »

Saw this band in Lansing some weeks ago, they still got it!
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Avenger wrote: :lol:
I've just read that post. Speechless.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:
Avenger wrote: :lol:
I've just read that post. Speechless.
I'm crossing my fingers that he doesn't come back. :lol:
Parcas Sangrientas

Post by Parcas Sangrientas »

Shadow Kingdom Records does the CD version. Long over due.

To bad the CD version does not have the liner notes from the Corroseum staff, you are there number 1 supporters !!!!!!!!!!
Tim should be happy with customers like you :lol: