Isen Torr - Mighty and Superior 10” EP (Metal Supremacy Records 2004)

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
vasilis2112
Posts: 407

Isen Torr - Mighty and Superior 10” EP (Metal Supremacy Records 2004)

Post#1 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for this album. First pressing from Metal Supremacy and not the shadow kingdom rerelease.

Help me obtain!

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes!

Lama
Posts: 793

Re: Isen Torr - Mighty and Superior 10” EP (Metal Supremacy Records 2004)

Post#2 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:22 pm

vasilis2112 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:59 pm
Hello everyone,

I am looking for this album. First pressing from Metal Supremacy and not the shadow kingdom rerelease.

Help me obtain!

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes!
Picture disc-version?
Kampel Destruction

vasilis2112
Posts: 407

Re: Isen Torr - Mighty and Superior 10” EP (Metal Supremacy Records 2004)

Post#3 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm

I would prefer black vinyl version but pic disc will do fine too.

Lama
Posts: 793

Re: Isen Torr - Mighty and Superior 10” EP (Metal Supremacy Records 2004)

Post#4 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:52 pm

vasilis2112 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm
I would prefer black vinyl version but pic disc will do fine too.
PM'd!
Kampel Destruction

vasilis2112
Posts: 407

Re: Isen Torr - Mighty and Superior 10” EP (Metal Supremacy Records 2004)

Post#5 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Lama wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:52 pm
vasilis2112 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm
I would prefer black vinyl version but pic disc will do fine too.
PM'd!
:wink:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests