Top 5 wants 2019

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
humus

Re: Top 5 wants 2019

Post#16 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Levi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 am
I have seen the Samael on two occasions from a guy that turns up on record fairs in the Antwerp region now and then, I'll keep my eyes open. I believe it was between 100 and 150 he was asking, but didn't check what state it was in.
If he'd be willing to negotiate on the price a bit I would be willing to act as a buyer hehe. I completely forgot about Stijn's record fair, I guess that guy was there?
Spinal wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:52 am
I've got the Brazilian pressing up for trades, but I presume you're looking for the Osmose original?
Yes, only the Osmose one. For my favourite albums it's still my goal to own the firstpress.

Levi

Re: Top 5 wants 2019

Post#17 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:54 pm

humus wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm
Levi wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 am
I have seen the Samael on two occasions from a guy that turns up on record fairs in the Antwerp region now and then, I'll keep my eyes open. I believe it was between 100 and 150 he was asking, but didn't check what state it was in.
If he'd be willing to negotiate on the price a bit I would be willing to act as a buyer hehe. I completely forgot about Stijn's record fair, I guess that guy was there?
No, couldn't go either to the fair. He's always on the movie and vinyl fair in De Roma in January.