Russian HM zines and mags

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2329

Russian HM zines and mags

Post#1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Not so long ago I developed some interest in russian language and culture, so I am looking for older heavy metal fanzines/magazines in russian language. I do have one issue of Raven fanzine, but would love to expand that. If someone has spare copies or sth that doesn't need anymore and would like to sell, feel free to let me know. Cheers in advance.
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
Destrozer
Posts: 604

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#2 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:56 pm

I have scans of all the issues of the Zhelezny Marsh zines made by the Korrozia Metalla guys in the late 80s early 90s if you need them.
Used to have other Russian zines in the 90s but not anymore.

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2329

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#3 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:12 am

:D

Tony, although I prefer paper, scans would certainly do. Whenever you'd have time to do it. Big thanks.

I'm ponding over whether I would order some modern ones at Solitude Prod. Do you have any experience with ordering from Russia?
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
rumblefist
Posts: 914

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Knowledge Is Power

User avatar
rumblefist
Posts: 914

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#5 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:40 am

Noisenik wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Not so long ago I developed some interest in russian language and culture, so I am looking for older heavy metal fanzines/magazines in russian language. I do have one issue of Raven fanzine, but would love to expand that. If someone has spare copies or sth that doesn't need anymore and would like to sell, feel free to let me know. Cheers in advance.
The last i have is already posted - http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8677
Knowledge Is Power

User avatar
rumblefist
Posts: 914

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#6 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Noisenik wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:12 am
:D

Tony, although I prefer paper, scans would certainly do. Whenever you'd have time to do it. Big thanks.

I'm ponding over whether I would order some modern ones at Solitude Prod. Do you have any experience with ordering from Russia?
1 more on the board.

Here, mate - http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8711
Knowledge Is Power

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2329

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#7 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:02 am

rumblefist wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 pm

1 more on the board.

Here, mate - http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8711
Muito obrigado, senhor.

will check them out, when back at home.
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
rumblefist
Posts: 914

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#8 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:40 am

Noisenik wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:02 am
rumblefist wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 pm

1 more on the board.

Here, mate - http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8711
Muito obrigado, senhor.

will check them out, when back at home.
Uploaded to poisonoise 1 more

http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8712

more will follow asap...
Knowledge Is Power

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2329

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#9 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 am

Rumblefist, much, much, much thanks. This is more than enough of Azbuka for quite some time. :D

+ zine in estonian ... Legendary ... 8)

update: yesterday I didn't have enough time to check anything. Perhaps it is safest to say to check 'em during the weekend, eh?
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
rumblefist
Posts: 914

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#10 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:26 am

Noisenik wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 am
Rumblefist, much, much, much thanks. This is more than enough of Azbuka for quite some time. :D

+ zine in estonian ... Legendary ... 8)

update: yesterday I didn't have enough time to check anything. Perhaps it is safest to say to check 'em during the weekend, eh?
I have more - will upload it asap.
I was here silent before just waiting to see if someone else could do something with your request - but it seems not.
I will do it. Some of the best are still to come.
Knowledge Is Power

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests