WANTED: Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction lp on Banzai

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Northwinds

WANTED: Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction lp on Banzai

Post by Northwinds »

aarrrrgghhhh!!! I just missed a NM one yesterday on eBay that sold for $63US

I am looking for a copy with no visible flaws on the record and has been checked for sound quality. Jacket must be clean to

IF you have a copy, I am more then willing to make a trade. If your stateside, that would be even better

I have had many successful dealing here as a member. I am also user Northwinds on Audio Karma and am one of the go to sellers there w/ a zillion references. I just recently started selling on eBay again and currently have a sealed copy of Alpha s/t which was a hard rock band from the 80s located here in Connecticut posted there with a BIN of $60 but I think that will be gone today to a buyer in Greece. My user name on eBay is top_eliminator

At 53 years old, I still look for things for my collection but now I am down to a few specific wants and for now, I am working on the Banzai discography

Rock on Brothers! Hope to hear from someone with a copy. I have a crate of sealed and open records just for trades, not for cash sales. I guess I should work at a list but stuff comes in and out of it daily as I sell a lot of records on Audio Karma. You need to be a subscriber to see the Buy/Sell/Trade section there but it's well worth the $25 annual fee as you can see a lot of Hi end audio gear for sale. The Media section is a busy place there and there is a few threads for just Metal lp lists

Want to talk? PM me for a number to text, I am not comfortable posting the number on any online site
Khnud

Re: WANTED: Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction lp on Banzai

Post by Khnud »

Isn't $63 a rather hefty price for a Banzai copy of Ample Destruction even though it's NM?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Not necessarily; I'd say it's a little high, but not absurdly so. The regular version still sells for what, $40ish? At least Stateside, Banzai pressings typically sell a little higher since they're harder to come by. At least that's been the pattern in the past; I've been out of the loop for the last few years, so maybe prices have shifted.

NW- sorry but I can't help. Great album; I think I have something like 7-8 different vinyl pressings of it what with the different pic discs, 'test pressings', coloured vinyls, etc.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Northwinds

Post by Northwinds »

I think $63 was a fair price for it for the condition, some folks think that record is worth a million dollars LOL. A member here would not trade his copy for a dead nutz mint Czar 7" complete which I later sold for $200

In the end, it's all good because I have records I don't really want to part with unless it's worth my while. I just have been trying to collect the whole Banzai discography and so am concentrating on titles I like most before worrying about others. Really want Venom's - Black Metal lp also. There is a NM one on ePay but IMO way overpriced at $80ish
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

For whatever reason Banzai pressings tend to be pretty popular with a lot of metal heads and thus they always seem to bring a premium. I've no idea why other than people wanting to get multiple pressings of certain albums.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Northwinds

Post by Northwinds »

Still looking for a minty clean copy