WANTED: Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction lp on Banzai

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Northwinds

WANTED: Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction lp on Banzai

Post#1 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:40 pm

aarrrrgghhhh!!! I just missed a NM one yesterday on eBay that sold for $63US

I am looking for a copy with no visible flaws on the record and has been checked for sound quality. Jacket must be clean to

IF you have a copy, I am more then willing to make a trade. If your stateside, that would be even better

I have had many successful dealing here as a member. I am also user Northwinds on Audio Karma and am one of the go to sellers there w/ a zillion references. I just recently started selling on eBay again and currently have a sealed copy of Alpha s/t which was a hard rock band from the 80s located here in Connecticut posted there with a BIN of $60 but I think that will be gone today to a buyer in Greece. My user name on eBay is top_eliminator

At 53 years old, I still look for things for my collection but now I am down to a few specific wants and for now, I am working on the Banzai discography

Rock on Brothers! Hope to hear from someone with a copy. I have a crate of sealed and open records just for trades, not for cash sales. I guess I should work at a list but stuff comes in and out of it daily as I sell a lot of records on Audio Karma. You need to be a subscriber to see the Buy/Sell/Trade section there but it's well worth the $25 annual fee as you can see a lot of Hi end audio gear for sale. The Media section is a busy place there and there is a few threads for just Metal lp lists

Want to talk? PM me for a number to text, I am not comfortable posting the number on any online site

Khnud

Re: WANTED: Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction lp on Banzai

Post#2 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Isn't $63 a rather hefty price for a Banzai copy of Ample Destruction even though it's NM?
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

nightsblood

Post#3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Not necessarily; I'd say it's a little high, but not absurdly so. The regular version still sells for what, $40ish? At least Stateside, Banzai pressings typically sell a little higher since they're harder to come by. At least that's been the pattern in the past; I've been out of the loop for the last few years, so maybe prices have shifted.

NW- sorry but I can't help. Great album; I think I have something like 7-8 different vinyl pressings of it what with the different pic discs, 'test pressings', coloured vinyls, etc.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky

Northwinds

Post#4 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:10 am

I think $63 was a fair price for it for the condition, some folks think that record is worth a million dollars LOL. A member here would not trade his copy for a dead nutz mint Czar 7" complete which I later sold for $200

In the end, it's all good because I have records I don't really want to part with unless it's worth my while. I just have been trying to collect the whole Banzai discography and so am concentrating on titles I like most before worrying about others. Really want Venom's - Black Metal lp also. There is a NM one on ePay but IMO way overpriced at $80ish

nightsblood

Post#5 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:31 am

For whatever reason Banzai pressings tend to be pretty popular with a lot of metal heads and thus they always seem to bring a premium. I've no idea why other than people wanting to get multiple pressings of certain albums.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky