THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
otcmetal
Posts: 168

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#46 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:32 am

Priamos wrote:
Ha,ha..this was fuckin brutal!! It attacked all of my senses!! :lol: ...but you must admit guys that he looked genuinely happy. So, if this product satisfies its customers, who gives a fuck what we think about it.
That was a bit hard to watch...:shock:...I could care less if someone buys one of these or not. It's their money. More power to them. I just think it's a bit insulting that Fullblast is using lingo like "scene points" towards people on this forum. I really don't understand the whole unboxing video thing either. But that seems to be a popular thing with the youth of today... :roll:

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#47 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:53 am

ION BRITTON wrote:
I would be seriously troubled if those were my customers.
Agreed 100%.

It makes complete sense that this is the kind of demographic that this nonsense is marketed towards.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#48 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:02 pm

otcmetal wrote:
Priamos wrote:
Ha,ha..this was fuckin brutal!! It attacked all of my senses!! :lol: ...but you must admit guys that he looked genuinely happy. So, if this product satisfies its customers, who gives a fuck what we think about it.
That was a bit hard to watch...:shock:...I could care less if someone buys one of these or not. It's their money. More power to them. I just think it's a bit insulting that Fullblast is using lingo like "scene points" towards people on this forum. I really don't understand the whole unboxing video thing either. But that seems to be a popular thing with the youth of today... :roll:
Nothing speaks professionalism like the inability to not handle criticism and/or respond by spewing trend oriented insults the other way all well maintaining that it's justified because stereotypical "metal heads" with the IQ of an ant gave praise to free sample packages they received.

With this type of behavior it's really indicative of just why Metal music is deemed only to be listened to by unsophisticated douche-bags...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
whiteravenmetal
Posts: 366
Contact:

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#49 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 am

Well I'm speechless thanks for making my day

FullBlast
Posts: 66

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#50 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Wow Avenger you fancy yourself as someone very special don't you. Massive ego on you, how does your head fit through fucking doors.

I dont give two fucks what you think of The Metalhead Box, I am only promoting them, I am not part of the company. Why I am even giving you my time of day is because you, for some reason think you are better than all others. More Metal than others. Its fucking hilarious!

People want to spend their money on this so be it. Who the fuck are you to insult the people who buy this? Like I said, you are too fucking cool Avenger, too cool!

This is my last reply to you, you fucking elitist fuck tard.

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#51 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:15 am

FullBlast wrote:Wow Avenger you fancy yourself as someone very special don't you. Massive ego on you, how does your head fit through fucking doors.

I dont give two fucks what you think of The Metalhead Box, I am only promoting them, I am not part of the company. Why I am even giving you my time of day is because you, for some reason think you are better than all others. More Metal than others. Its fucking hilarious!

People want to spend their money on this so be it. Who the fuck are you to insult the people who buy this? Like I said, you are too fucking cool Avenger, too cool!

This is my last reply to you, you fucking elitist fuck tard.
I can only imagine that every time you notice that I've replied to this thread you look like this:
Image

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not the only one that thinks this is a horrible, gimmicky, cash grab but you can continue to take what I say about a PRODUCT to heart and make further assumptions about me as an individual while name calling like a child.

If you don't care then why did you start attempting to insult me on a personal level? You've stated more than once that this isn't even your product, so why go on the defensive?

I've stated it once before but clearly I have to again:
Avenger wrote:I'm sorry that I have an opinion. If you can't handle criticism the internet is not for you.
In regards to who I am, I'm just a guy on a forum that thinks this is a shit product and have a right to an opinion. This isn't North Korea you know...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
ION BRITTON
Posts: 6645

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#52 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:53 am

There seems to be some kind of automatic response when older metalheads are criticizing nowadays scene. Words like 'elitist', 'close-minded', 'know-it-all' etc. tend to pop up in high frequencies. Sometimes justified, some others not. However, the simple explanation that some youngsters may don't understand what the fuck metal is all about, never crosses their minds. It's always the older ones' fault that fail to adjust to whatever shit is served as metal today. Hard to mess with those keyboard warriors.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart

FullBlast
Posts: 66

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#53 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Our friends @ THE METALHEAD BOX are having a T-Shirt FLASH SALE, if your interested click here: http://www.themetalheadbox.com/flash-sale.html

Image

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: THE METALHEAD BOX monthly subscription box delivered direct to your door!

Post#54 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:56 am

FullBlast wrote:Our friends @ THE METALHEAD BOX are having a T-Shirt FLASH SALE, if your interested click here: http://www.themetalheadbox.com/flash-sale.html

Image
What is a "flash sale"?

Why would anyone buy a shirt that you have no a choice of which bands logo is on it? :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: runningwild and 23 guests