Stormspell: 1¢ shipping worldwide

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Stormspell

Stormspell: 1¢ shipping worldwide

Post by Stormspell »

1¢ shipping worldwide at our CDBaby Store!

As part of their "Cyber Monday" deal CDBaby have a 1-cent shipping available on all orders (no minimum order quantity!).

The deal will be valid through Dec 4th at 11:59pm PST

Our new releases at SSR CDBaby store:
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/StormspellRecords

In other not so happy news we are still stuck moving and our own store wont reopen until after the X-mas holidays, apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and support!
Shimrod

Re: Stormspell: 1¢ shipping worldwide

Post by Shimrod »

I bought 3 of the new releases with the 1 cent shipping offer.

Great deal as euro is so low now compared to dollar plus the shipping fees to Europe are huge.

Nice releases with pit art, total support!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I honestly have no idea how Cdbaby can afford to ship for 1 cent to Europe, given the current US postal rates. Even without cases shipping on 3 cds overseas comes across at $12+... Perhaps they are big enough to get substantial volume discount wit UPS or FedEx... Do you remember what courier delivered your package? In either case i am glad they can offer that deal. Thank you for the support!
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

It was UPS and the cds were sent with jewel cases in a small cardboard package.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Thanks for the info! Obviously Cdbaby gets very good volume shipping discount from UPS - something smaller dealers like me could never qualify for. But hey, more power to Cdbaby! I'm very happy with their services and the more they sell, the better for everyone!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Iordan,

Are you alive?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Parcas Sangrientas

Post by Parcas Sangrientas »

Avenger,you are alive :D ?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Parcas Sangrientas wrote:Avenger,you are alive :D ?
I'm still kicking around. I just have not had the motivation lately to contribute a lot here since the forum has come back up and the place seems to have run rampent with new users that register just for the trading board, fail to follow the rules outlined or that post a couple times and never return.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Parcas Sangrientas

Post by Parcas Sangrientas »

Ok,I understand you,anyway Iordan was busy with the move,but will reopen the store soon.
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

Avenger wrote:
I'm still kicking around. I just have not had the motivation lately to contribute a lot here since the forum has come back up and the place seems to have run rampent with new users that register just for the trading board, fail to follow the rules outlined or that post a couple times and never return.
Yeah not enough opportunities for you to be a rude, arrogant prick and start pointless, unnecessary arguments.... :lol: :roll:
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

wicked keeper wrote:Yeah not enough opportunities for you to be a rude, arrogant prick and start pointless, unnecessary arguments....
This time you're the one who's starting. Drop it, please.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

wicked keeper wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Yeah not enough opportunities for you to be a rude, arrogant prick and start pointless, unnecessary arguments.... :lol: :roll:
Do you mean kind of like you just tried to do there? If you are still ass-hurt over something that was typed two years ago, I recommend you get over it. Hypocrisy doesn't look good on you :)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Avenger wrote:Iordan,

Are you alive?
I'm learning the hard way that moving across the state and trying to renovate two properties at the same time (150km apart!) takes a LOT longer than anticipated, in addition to all extra crap involved I had not even clue about...

So yeah, to cut the story short, I'm wrapped in a hellish never-ending move and for the time being the label is crammed in a storage unit and totally on a back burner. I do send my latest stock to CDBaby as often as I can, and they have this amazing offer of 1¢ (Yes, ONE-CENT(!) shipping worldwide on orders of 3 or more cds (around the holidays it is even without that limitation), so you guys should take advantage of it. Cheers!