Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Stormspell

7 new releases + distro update

Post by Stormspell »

Check it out here, cheers: http://stormspell.bigcartel.com/
Shimrod

Re: 7 new releases + distro update

Post by Shimrod »

I think I will skip this sale with summer holidays coming and expenses which go with them.
I would love to get one of those Rhapsody tape to go with my cd version.
Maybe on black Friday.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Yeah, about those Rhapsody tapes, in all honesty I don't think I'm going to offer them for much cheaper than this.

They do fetch crazy buck on eBay and once the current sale madness is over, I'm probably going to list all leftovers on eBay... I'm not a big fan of eBay's "cutthroat' market, but I can use all proceedings to fund future Stormspell releases, so it would be for a good cause.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Just got up and ordered some stuff I was missing. Sad to see that Battlecry "Cry Of The Warrior" CD to be sold out. I would love to get that one.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

I did not expect the tape to be cheaper during the sale. I'll see if there are some left in October. It is just for the sake of collection though as I have the unofficial cd with the songs.

Any project of having the website on again ? I enjoyed browsing the releases, listening to some samples and having informations about limitations and availability. There is the bandcamp but there are not the older releases.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The website is on my to-do list, but the label has grown so huge now, handling the distro and working on releases simply consumes every second of my free time, and then some... It will happen eventually, just don't know when...