[WANTED] Sleazer 7inch, Scarlet Bride Demo, Bloody Climax LP etc.

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Prowler

Re: [WANTED] Sleazer 7inch, Scarlet Bride Demo, Bloody Climax LP etc.

Post by Prowler »

The Rude Awakening LP was just sold a couple of days ago, sealed for $ 19,99 with buy-now option! :D
Every record is affordable ... with some luck ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

OmenOfSteel wrote:Axe Hero - Brainstorm LP 1986 Yugoslawia
Does anyone have any reliable proof that this one really exists?
Keir

Post by Keir »

ION BRITTON wrote:No need to be so sad about it.
True. My reaction was more like, "Wow, I actually have 4 of those!"
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

DaN wrote:
it exists, though I never saw it. I guess it was very soon deleted from the market, because it was unofficial, so there should be less than 300 in circulation...Andi Preisig has it in his collection at musik-sammler.
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Keir wrote:
I've 8 of these ...
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Only have Wyzard - future knights and Widow lp, liquid earth and warzwolf are two of my top wants from this list. :/
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Nightcrawler wrote:
DaN wrote:
it exists, though I never saw it. I guess it was very soon deleted from the market, because it was unofficial, so there should be less than 300 in circulation...Andi Preisig has it in his collection at musik-sammler.
Andi dont have his collection listed as Musik-Sammler (or anywhere else on the web). Also afaik he does not possess this record.

However I believe I know the massive Musik-Sammler collection you are referring to, and I'd really like to know who this "cockbanged" is. I have contacted the guy but never received an answer. I assume this is only a ghost-collection not physically existing at all.

On topic about AXE HERO: Someone from Italy contacted me a year or two ago and told me he is "about to get a complete box" of this album, that was unearthed in Serbia somewhere, only vinyls no covers.
Sadly I never heard back after that. I assume it exists, probably in a handful of copies.
We praise the blood that metal brings
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Prowler wrote:The Rude Awakening LP was just sold a couple of days ago, sealed for $ 19,99 with buy-now option! :D
Every record is affordable ... with some luck ...
Haha, damn, someone made the score of the year there :)

To whomever bought it: If interested, contact me for great trade offer, its actually one of the TOP wants of my TOP wants ;)
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Dirty Rocker wrote: liquid earth
I just missed this one few weeks ago, because I've been a fool. Well someday, maybe....
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Prowler wrote:
Keir wrote:
I've 8 of these ...
Care to share which ones? I'm curious.
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

OmenOfSteel wrote: Andi dont have his collection listed as Musik-Sammler (or anywhere else on the web). Also afaik he does not possess this record.

However I believe I know the massive Musik-Sammler collection you are referring to, and I'd really like to know who this "cockbanged" is. I have contacted the guy but never received an answer. I assume this is only a ghost-collection not physically existing at all.

On topic about AXE HERO: Someone from Italy contacted me a year or two ago and told me he is "about to get a complete box" of this album, that was unearthed in Serbia somewhere, only vinyls no covers.
Sadly I never heard back after that. I assume it exists, probably in a handful of copies.
yes, I was referring to cockbanged. To be honest, I believe it is not a ghost-collection, because he is stating all those catalogue numbers....
yep, heard the same story with the box of unsold copies. It also makes sense as I have heard that the band forced the person, who made the bootleg to stop selling it shortly after its release, so most copies got unsold. Pretty sure, that it was sold in Italy only and just manufactured in Yugoslavia...most probably made by a guy from ex-Yugoslavia who lived in Italy... :?
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Nightcrawler wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote: Andi dont have his collection listed as Musik-Sammler (or anywhere else on the web). Also afaik he does not possess this record.

yes, I was referring to cockbanged. To be honest, I believe it is not a ghost-collection, because he is stating all those catalogue numbers....
yep, heard the same story with the box of unsold copies. It also makes sense as I have heard that the band forced the person, who made the bootleg to stop selling it shortly after its release, so most copies got unsold. Pretty sure, that it was sold in Italy only and just manufactured in Yugoslavia...most probably made by a guy from ex-Yugoslavia who lived in Italy... :?
Could you press records privately in Yugoslavia in the mid 80's??????????????????
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

OmenOfSteel wrote: Care to share which ones? I'm curious.
Exterminio - Same LP 1988 Brazil (their 86er demo sounds MUCH better than the LP!)
Sleazer - Wanted 7inch 1983 Germany
Assassin - Stealin 7inch 1987 Ireland
Disciple – I Wanna See ‘Em There/Foot on the Cross 7inch 1988 Australia
Gil Brent - Hope For Peace 7inch 1986 Austria
Raven Wolf - Cradle Demo 1995 South Africa (you don't need this! modern Folk Metal)
Raven Wolf - Same Demo 1992 South Africa
Titan – Head Scare 7inch 1984 Australia

If you post a pic of the Paragon MLP I can tell you if I have this too. There are several bands with that name and a record from the US.

Predator - Scream Dream Demo 1988 Ireland - not original but I have dubs of all demos provided directly by the band, I did wonder that they did release the CD as already 2 years ago or longer a friend from Dublin who knew the 2nd vocalist asked him to re-release the demos on CD or vinyl but there was no possible way to it. They even gave out the recordings "for free".
OmenOfSteel

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Prowler wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote: Care to share which ones? I'm curious.
Exterminio - Same LP 1988 Brazil (their 86er demo sounds MUCH better than the LP!)
Sleazer - Wanted 7inch 1983 Germany
Assassin - Stealin 7inch 1987 Ireland
Disciple – I Wanna See ‘Em There/Foot on the Cross 7inch 1988 Australia
Gil Brent - Hope For Peace 7inch 1986 Austria
Raven Wolf - Cradle Demo 1995 South Africa (you don't need this! modern Folk Metal)
Raven Wolf - Same Demo 1992 South Africa
Titan – Head Scare 7inch 1984 Australia

If you post a pic of the Paragon MLP I can tell you if I have this too. There are several bands with that name and a record from the US.

Predator - Scream Dream Demo 1988 Ireland - not original but I have dubs of all demos provided directly by the band, I did wonder that they did release the CD as already 2 years ago or longer a friend from Dublin who knew the 2nd vocalist asked him to re-release the demos on CD or vinyl but there was no possible way to it. They even gave out the recordings "for free".
Nice list, congratz!

The EXTERMINIO escaped me many times and once I got ripped off w/that one. Some of the others you have listed there I've never come across yet. The hunt continues!
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

There was an Exterminio LP up on Ebay a couple of weeks ago for $ 69 buy-now.
You should put the Stryder Cass-EP from South Africa on the list instead of Raven Wolf's second demo. It sounds in places a bit like Graven Image. Cool Power Metal ...