Selling orginal speed/thrash/death metal tshirts..

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Yronbeast86

Selling orginal speed/thrash/death metal tshirts..

Post by Yronbeast86 »

Hello. I am looking to see if anyone on here would be interested in buying original speed/thrash/death metal tshirts.I have the following for sale only...
Sabbat-history of a time to come- original Noise Records tshirt ( slightly faded/ in good condition) size large
Paradise Lost-lost paradise long sleeve w/sleeve prints ( a small hole in the front) . Very rare long sleeve tshirt and not a bootleg. size x-l
Pretty Maids-s/t ( featuring the original cover art w/ the green logo) size medium
Edge Of Sanity-the unorthodox long sleeve tshirt with Edge Of Sanity logo sleeve prints size xl.
Demolition Hammer-indiscriminate torture North America tour 1991 tshirt xl ( small hole on the front/slightly faded) US tour dates on the back w/ the Demolition Hammer logo.
Holy Terror-beware for the storm groweth /international tour tshirt from the 80's. European tour dates on the back w/ Holy Terror logo on the back. The front of the tshirt has the Terror And Submission cover art on the front/ size large. No bootleg here.
Pm me if anyone is serious about buying any or all of these very rare tshirts. Thanks.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Re: Selling orginal speed/thrash/death metal tshirts..

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Yronbeast86 wrote: Sabbat-history of a time to come- original Noise Records tshirt ( slightly faded/ in good condition) size large

Holy Terror-beware for the storm groweth /international tour tshirt from the 80's. European tour dates on the back w/ Holy Terror logo on the back. The front of the tshirt has the Terror And Submission cover art on the front/ size large. No bootleg here.
Pm me if anyone is serious about buying any or all of these very rare tshirts. Thanks.
Hi,
tell me the prices for H. Terror + Sabbat Shirts, pm or email to roman@forgottensteel.de
Trade possible too ?
Cheers!
We praise the blood that metal brings
Yronbeast86

Re: Selling orginal speed/thrash/death metal tshirts..

Post by Yronbeast86 »

Hello Roman. I will email you about the Holy Terror and Sabbat tshirts. It's me , Matt by the way. The guy who bought the Hellbreath and the Backwater lps from you. Thanks.

Matt