King Diamond - Conspiracy (original cover), Atlantean Kodex

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Goatstorm

King Diamond - Conspiracy (original cover), Atlantean Kodex

Post by Goatstorm »

http://www.ebay.de/itm/161127087526?ssP ... 1555.l2649

The "Prophet in the Forest" 12" by Atlantean Kodex (lim. 10).
Some more ultra-rare stuff: "Conspiracy" by King Diamond in original graveyard cover, Gates of Slumber-test pressings, Bleak House, Venom-Testpressings (lim. 25), etc...
Northwinds

Post by Northwinds »

Wish I could read the language, I am interested in the Thorens TD-700
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Northwinds wrote:Wish I could read the language, I am interested in the Thorens TD-700
It wouldn't work in the US without an adapter though. Different voltage levels in Europe. Germany uses 230 V, 50 Hz, US uses 120 V, 60 Hz.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Khnud wrote:
Northwinds wrote:Wish I could read the language, I am interested in the Thorens TD-700
It wouldn't work in the US without an adapter though. Different voltage levels in Europe. Germany uses 230 V, 50 Hz, US uses 120 V, 60 Hz.
Some turntables internally supports both, you need to take it apart and flip a switch. I don't know if this is such a turntable though.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

It's not a real Thorens, these are made by Pro-ject. Your money would be much better spent on a restored TD-125 or TD-160 Super.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

For a couple of days I have trouble seeing items from Germany. Am I the only one who gets a warning message while doing so?
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.