Trade concerning the user "Ryur"

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

MassOfKthulu wrote:bit off topic (split if needed) but aren't all rat attack vinyls Old metal/king fowley bootlegs ? i think he only got permission for the CDs later,if he ever did.like he did with many bands-proud,witchcross etc
YES when he released it, it was a Boot. Now I don't know
"I am NOT a collector"
Khnud

Re: Trade concerning the user "Ryur"

Post by Khnud »

Forgot about this thread, but Lunaboy's post in the "bad ebay users"-thread got me thinking. Perhaps it's time for the moderators to take action against this user here on this forum?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

There are no mods assigned on the new forum, only the administrator can do something about it. But I agree, Ryür has worked quite a bit to deserve his own "Be Warned" thread.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Khnud wrote:Forgot about this thread, but Lunaboy's post in the "bad ebay users"-thread got me thinking. Perhaps it's time for the moderators to take action against this user here on this forum?

Still crying? :x

Lunaboy do you really cross the line, are you only objetive in your life stay tunned to what i do and what i dont? I tell you, you are old for this.
This has gone so far that he is trying to turn out the prices of the records I'm selling :?:
I am out. I really dont care anymore what you guys can and will say.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Haha, who's crying? Seriously Salvatore, I strongly suggest you either get your shit together and start treating others with more respect, or give up this hobby. Your attitude towards other collectors/sellers leaves a lot to be desired, to say the least.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

definitely i don't will treat with respect to someone that dont deserve it, damn i dont even close a deal with you or lunaboy, and cmon please don't generalize, i have a porblem with 3 or 4 guys here, i know guys here and not here that can say i am kindly in the deals, but damn who cares please you dont need be concerned about my life.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Trying to make a deal with Ryur was one of the more frustrating experiences I ever had with a trade, so I just quit trying. It was a waste of my time. I would rather not have the record than have the headache.
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Hahaha why? We dont was even close to do the trade, headache? Cmon you ask me for a record and i didnt find a record for me in your list to trade instead and we both close the deal, so where is "one of the more frustating experience"? :?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Please stop playing it cool and acting as if nothing important has happened because it makes things worse for you and you look like a total prick. As Khnud suggested, it's time to get your shit together and start treating others with a little bit more respect.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Hah! You are money grubbing basically. Very frustrating to offer you good record on your wantlist but you say they have a 'low value' yet what you have has a 'high value'. I offer you Shadow "Iron Umbrella", which you want, but you downplay the possible trade value.
It is a child's game you are playing. I have never traded on this basis. I never will. You are essentially belittling what other people are offering you, so you belittle them by extension.
Ryür wrote:Hahaha why? We dont was even close to do the trade, headache? Cmon you ask me for a record and i didnt find a record for me in your list to trade instead and we both close the deal, so where is "one of the more frustating experience"? :?
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

doomedplanet wrote:You are essentially belittling what other people are offering you, so you belittle them by extension.
Absolutely never will do that, the record was no cheap and i just cant take a record with very less value, more on the economic way through (can take x3 Shadow's with the money if i sell that record), sorry if not sounds fair to you.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

This trouble with Rÿur seem to have passed below my radar (as have a lot of things from the past few years). The user is now banned without a trial ...because trials are for democracies, which forums are not. Feel free to point out any other irregular users we could do without.
/aDmiN
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

BaN the DaN ?
We praise the blood that metal brings
runningwild

Post by runningwild »

So it seems, but Salvatore said he was going to leave the forum.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I'm glad I bailed out on working with this guy, such a time waster. Wish he could have acted like a man instead of a child.