Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Can't find the Words.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Ryür wrote:sorry had lost the cd and got another
Ryür wrote: the 3 copies that I have are the same!
BTW, if you already had 3 copies, why did you have to buy another one?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

ION BRITTON wrote:
Ryür wrote:sorry had lost the cd and got another
Ryür wrote: the 3 copies that I have are the same!
BTW, if you already had 3 copies, why did you have to buy another one?

Because Jinfernal Initially wanted another CD of Vulcano, this:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.pe/MPE ... ocaust-_JM

But I did not have that, I asked if a Vulcan Live would be nice and told me OK.

These Vulcano Live I had, but I lost, a friend of a distro Owed me some CDs and gave me Those three Vulcano Live. And I send one, yet I have 2 of those, I did not know it was a bootleg (if it is).

And I said I can buy another referring to the CD above mentioned more "Vulcano Live South American Death Metal Holocaust"
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Glockose wrote:I little off topic

Back in May Ryur posted a want list
I had something on it and told him a had a copy for $40 plus postage

after a long go around as he wanted pictures of everything (Front, Back, Insert, Labels)even after I told him it was MINT NEW he said OK and that he would pay.

I never received payment

On August 5th I got an email from him saying he was now ready to pay.
Well I had to make sure I still have a copy of the record since I had sold a few and 2+ months had past, this took a few days (on the 8th)I sent a mail saying Yes I still have a copy.

On the 14th he told me he would pay.

It's now the 28th and nothing

Some of you might not find a problem with this and say he just needed time to get the money.

I'm sorry but this is just not how I do things. So please at this point DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I just dont need it that bad

Yes I am slow at times getting back to folks but NOT this slow.
This is why I don't offer records that often and just do ebay.

And for you, I sending payment in this moment, as tell you, i dont have Paypal account, and in activate it had some problems, sorry for the problem.
and the photos was not that this distrust , is that vinyl is for a friend and he said if he could give some pictures, not for me.
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

I'm sorry but this is just not how I do things. So please at this point
DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I just dont need it that bad
"I am NOT a collector"
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Ryür wrote:

after a long go around as he wanted pictures of everything (Front, Back, Insert, Labels)even after I told him it was MINT NEW he said OK and that he would pay.

I never received payment

Well I had to make sure I still have a copy of the record since I had sold a few and 2+ months had past, this took a few days (on the 8th)I sent a mail saying Yes I still have a copy.

Some of you might not find a problem with this and say he just needed time to get the money.

I'm sorry but this is just not how I do things. So please at this point DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I just dont need it that bad

And for you, I sending payment in this moment, as tell you, i dont have Paypal account, and in activate it had some problems, sorry for the problem.
and the photos was not that this distrust , is that vinyl is for a friend and he said if he could give some pictures, not for me.

The payment are send sorry for the delay
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Glockose wrote:I'm sorry but this is just not how I do things. So please at this point
DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I just dont need it that bad

:shock:
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Just REFUNDED your payment.

Just dont trust you any more sorry

You should have read the post you commented on before sending the payment I clearly stated "DO NOT SEND PAYMENT"
"I am NOT a collector"
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

I never received payment

"I am NOT a collector"
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I fail to understand how this deal was closed.

Either way, it seems that you only had a shitty CD edition to trade, which in addition was packaged in the worst possible way and was sent many days later than it should have. Even if we don't have a rip-off here, then it's clearly a case of a pretty bad and unreliable trader that people should be aware of. Your audacious post in the other forum, the advertisement of your "unique" blog in another subforum and your behaviour with glockose only adds to it. To avoid further trouble with people I suggest that you stick to soulseek and the rapidshare links available for your collecting activity.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

"I have delayed enough to activate the blessed Paypal account please accept the money, I need to this Lp, I do not think it's a problem for you sell it"

I am very sorry, I would have had no problem selling this LP in May.
I would not have had a problem selling this LP last week.

But after reading thought this thread today, I do not feel I can trust you any longer. (I have no defense to a charge back shipping from the USA to PERU) so it all comes down to the feeling of trust.

Again I am sorry, and I hope you can understand.

I am sure you can find the LP somewhere else
"I am NOT a collector"
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

I did not have any bad behavior with glockose, that was just the delay to activate my paypal account, seems to bother him much, but hey it apart, I'll have to get the lp elsewhere.
What of jinfernal, if the delay was wrong i accept , but I can fix that so that this thread is closed a good way.

Edit: But you should trust me?, if the seller is U.d.

Edit: Ok no problem, sorry, i search the vinyl somewhere else
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I never received payment

It seems to me that all this guy wants is pictures to complete an mp3 collection and he will go about it any way possible.

Like I said Ryur, If you do not make good on this transaction you're out of here.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

I'm waiting for Jnfernal, to make this clear
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

We all know glockose is one of the easiest people in the world to deal with. Glock's too polite to say so, but with multiple botched transactions documented and a never-ending list of excuses, anyone with half a nose can tell ryur stinks.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky