Trade concerning the user "Ryur"

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Hello! I've sent the 10 cdr with the stuff you requested on 13th June, it arrived to you one month ago. But I haven't received the Vulcano CD in trade nor any news from you...please let me know
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

jnfernal wrote:Hello! I've sent the 10 cdr with the stuff you requested on 13th June, it arrived to you one month ago. But I haven't received the Vulcano CD in trade nor any news from you...please let me know
I send the Cd in this week, sorry had lost the cd and got another
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

jnfernal wrote:Hello! I've sent the 10 cdr with the stuff you requested on 13th June, it arrived to you one month ago. But I haven't received the Vulcano CD in trade nor any news from you...please let me know
Be carefull with this person from Peru.I've seen Salvatore Dellepiane (Aka Ryur) On few Rip Off lists on Peruvian and NWN forum.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

We shall wait and see if this deal is completed successfully.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

That old transaction is resolved, I asked them to remove it but did not, was a misunderstanding, morning sent the cd.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

After 3 months I finally received the CD in trade for a massive 10-CDr track collection of old and rare spanish metal from user Ryur.

What to say? I waited 3 months - in the meantime the above mentioned Ryur "forgot" about the trade and I had to remind him - but when I received the Vulcano "Live" CD today, I immediately realised it was a total waste of time: shitty bootleg CD made in Peru with photocopied paper quality (looks like he made it by himself: too shitty to be even an original photocopierd cover made by the peruvian bootleg label. He probably found the disk in a dustbin and he just downloaded and printed a shitty cover) and - most of all - totally scratched and unplayable.
It was just put inside the bag without any protection: just throw inside and that's it. Of course I received it in the worst condition as possible. I guess the CD was a total shit even before it was put inside the enveloppe, but the total lack of care utent Ruyr put, added the final touch.

I didn't even try to play it: just throw it away in the dustbin...

For a collection of 10 CDR (CDR bought with my money of course and sent with registered letter that is quite espenxive to South America) which took hours of time and sharing rare stuff it took months to get, well....I guess he made a very good business for nothing...probably he had to clean up his room of unplayable/garbage CDs and he found a good chance to get a lot with almost nothing

This year I met too many fucked up, south american rip offs....except for a couple of them that we usually trade with, all the rest are a bunch of total rip off.

Ryur = another total rip off. Stay away from him
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

That's fucking DISGRACE !!!
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

????????????????
I send the CD NEW! and bootleg? the 3 copies that I have are the same! I had another type of editing, and good if you are not happy I can send another CD!
I get the other VULCANO CD of you asked me and I'll send in few days!
The CD takes me too long to arrive you, the service here is very expensive and takes too
Last edited by Ryür on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

I can not see your address on Facebook, send me your address to my mail again
Last edited by Ryür on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ryur, I've dealt with jnfernal many times over the years without any problems. If you do not fix this trade in a timely manner I will see to it that you suffer the consequences. I'm also splitting this into a separate thread since the issue is totally off topic. /Mod
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

Ok, no problem, I do not send a bootleg, I got this CD in a "Serious" distro from here, and if is a bootleg, I did not know , I do not send with that intention, what is true is that I send the CD in new condition , but I would have no problem to give another CD, and I send message to jinfernal for send me the shipping address again, when I get home in a few days sent the CD.

Edit: If you do not want the CD, I can send money to your paypal account (The equivalent of the value of Vulcano - CD and shipping) If you wanted to sell it, so would close this theme as quickly as possible.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Ryür wrote:and if is a bootleg, I did not know
It amazes me when someone claims that he can't understand if something's wrong with a certain CD edition, especially if it's something like what jnfernal describes above.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

I little off topic

Back in May Ryur posted a want list
I had something on it and told him a had a copy for $40 plus postage

after a long go around as he wanted pictures of everything (Front, Back, Insert, Labels)even after I told him it was MINT NEW he said OK and that he would pay.

I never received payment

On August 5th I got an email from him saying he was now ready to pay.
Well I had to make sure I still have a copy of the record since I had sold a few and 2+ months had past, this took a few days (on the 8th)I sent a mail saying Yes I still have a copy.

On the 14th he told me he would pay.

It's now the 28th and nothing

Some of you might not find a problem with this and say he just needed time to get the money.

I'm sorry but this is just not how I do things. So please at this point DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. I just dont need it that bad

Yes I am slow at times getting back to folks but NOT this slow.
This is why I don't offer records that often and just do ebay.
"I am NOT a collector"
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Ha,ha.Digital Age Heavy Metal "Warrior".

ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Oh yes, they are all straight rips from his own collection. He is entitled to boast a little about it, isn't he?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart