Trade concerning the user "Ryur"

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Here's my Ryur/BornToRock experience: Some months ago he wanted a few things from my sale list and after some PMs he just stopped communication. I guessed because he had no easy way to send money i.e. PayPal but looking at the deal between him and glockose he's probably just a fluke in general.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

Glockose wrote:after a long go around as he wanted pictures of everything (Front, Back, Insert, Labels)even after I told him it was MINT NEW he said OK and that he would pay.
What's worse than people asking ton of detailed pics about stuff they won't buy in the end ? Damn time wasters
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

If someone pretends to want to buy an item and asks for lots of high resolution scans, then backs out of the deal, it makes me suspect it was really the pictures that was the goal from the beginning.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

No, I really want that record, I send the payment yesterday because recently activated my paypal account (he said he only accepted paypal) I did all the process of activating the account to ONLY buy the vinyl to it and the other things of The Knell...
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

He didn't ask for scans

I just didn't understand Since it was RAT ATTACK
There is no Boot and the copies I have are NEW unplayed.
He asked for a picture of the Front, Back, Insert & Labels

I could not understand what he was looking for, What he wanted to see before purchasing the record.

But whatever, Its all over now.

Good luck to him..
"I am NOT a collector"
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Ryür wrote:No, I really want that record, I send the payment yesterday because recently activated my paypal account (he said he only accepted paypal) I did all the process of activating the account to ONLY buy the vinyl to it and the other things of The Knell...
Dude. That was when? May or before? I don't even know what you wanted anymore and if I still have it, I deleted all your PMs. I hold onto things for people no prob but probably not 3+ months, surely not if there's no answer/info.
we're eat babies flesh
Ryür

Post by Ryür »

The Knell wrote:
Ryür wrote:No, I really want that record, I send the payment yesterday because recently activated my paypal account (he said he only accepted paypal) I did all the process of activating the account to ONLY buy the vinyl to it and the other things of The Knell...
Dude. That was when? May or before? I don't even know what you wanted anymore and if I still have it, I deleted all your PMs. I hold on things for people no prob but probably not 3+ months, surely not if there's no answer/info.
Pm send
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Ryür wrote:????????????????
I send the CD NEW! and bootleg? the 3 copies that I have are the same! I had another type of editing, and good if you are not happy I can send another CD!
I get the other VULCANO CD of you asked me and I'll send in few days!
The CD takes me too long to arrive you, the service here is very expensive and takes too

The CD was not new at all...and it's a bootleg made in Peru.

If you don't believe me, here are the scans:

http://imageshack.com/i/nasu78j
http://imageshack.com/i/0792r9j
http://imageshack.com/i/5i4o4lj

Cover is cleary a colour photocopy, it's not even matching the original dimensions as there is a white border at the edges. It means the original image was scaled down a bit in order to fit the images in a front/back print

Matrix code is:

LASER DISC PERU - 1891 - ldpventas@grupolaserdisc.com - VULCANO LIVE

You can see the original brazilian editions here:

http://mpe-s2-p.mlstatic.com/vulcano-li ... 2013-F.jpg

http://img1.mlstatic.com/cd-vulcano-liv ... 042013.jpg

http://img1.mlstatic.com/cd-vulcano-liv ... 042013.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VULCANO-LIVE-CD ... 565a7420ff

I think there is a slight difference with the CD I received...

And don't tell me the CD was new because it was clearly old, third or even fourth hand and badly scratched: there were skips on each songs, so at the 5th song I just took it out the player and throw in the dustbin.
Maybe it had less scratches when you delivered it (but I doubt as they look quite "old" and there's a lot of dust and sign of times and there are stains and fingerprints on the printed face) but you sent it so unprofessionally - just throwing it inside a paper bag, without plastic case, without protection, just put and throw the disk inside a bag - that it may have got even more damages

The CD took exactly 13 days to arrive from Italy to Peru, as I supplied you the tracking number (RA 4217 7906 6 IT) and you can still find the tracking on the peruvian post website....so it didn't take too long, 13 days only

On 14th of June you wrote on Facebook:

14 giugno

19:01
Salvatore Dellepiane Pisetsky
Ok next week I will go to the post office to send the CD, since by the time I'm not home

Then I didn't receive any news from you until I decided to write to you on 30th of july (1 month and half later):

30 luglio

14:44
Mario Bulletti
hello Salvatore! Did you send the CD? I haven't received nothing yet. Can you give me the tracking number?

30 luglio

20:49
Sorry! I forget, this week I'll pay the mail more fast

21:00
sorry had lost the cd and got another

8 agosto

20:15
Today send the CD sorry for the delay
Later I send the tracking number

Of course I never received the tracking number but that is not important. Just to prove you that everything is written and you can consult it if you have doubts or if you have a different version of the facts

In any case you told me that you couldn't find the other Vulcano bootleg live CD I was searching for, so we immediately agreed for the Live! CD on Cogumelo...but you could specify details (condition, original/not original) before sending it...so I could say yes or no if it didn't worth the trade...

In any case I don't need anything back.
I simply deleted my 3000 GB collection of unreleased, rare and exclusive world metal collection...500+ rare russian 80's recordings, recordings from India, Bangladesh. Indonesia, Indochina, Caribbean, Bulgaria, exclusive recordings sent by band themselves, master tapes, whatever ....I decided to delete and forget everything.

In any case I am not angry anymore...just disappointed by how many unprofessional people I met during this year...
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

BAN this CUNT from peru.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Lunaboy is right about his identy. Seems to have quite a reputation, also in Peru.

I'll leave it to the others...but I'd rather not deal with this guy.
we're eat babies flesh
daniel

Post by daniel »

After reading all this info here, there's really no pathetic bullshit excuses Ryur could come up with that would tip the scales in his favour. What a fucking idiot :P
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

What's the status on this francesco?

I think Ryur has been given ample time now to contact you and at least say that he will correct the problem in writing.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Thanx for caring about it....yes, he contacted me right after I posted my detailed description of the CD but I felt I had nothing to reply to him. Maybe he's just a newcomer in trading and he must learn many things and in any case I don't want to spend any more time for him.

As I told you, better forget this experience and I'll be more careful next time when I have to deal with new people.

And - as I take every responsibility when I said this year I have been ripped off by too many south americans (actually only by them: maybe it's a coincidence) - I really want to thank Andreas Vargas Carrasco from Peru, who's on this forum because he was really helpful, kind and a very nice guy to trade with. And I want to thanx also another couple of south american guys here, whose name I forgot.

So, this last user is just a new name added to my black list and I don't think I want to spend any more time for him....life goes on and a new long experience outside Italy, a new long travel in solitary is coming very very soon. Better think to this and I'll feel better :)
:P
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Glockose wrote:He didn't ask for scans

I just didn't understand Since it was RAT ATTACK
There is no Boot and the copies I have are NEW unplayed.
He asked for a picture of the Front, Back, Insert & Labels

I could not understand what he was looking for, What he wanted to see before purchasing the record.

But whatever, Its all over now.

Good luck to him..
Expect some peruvian Rat Attack bootlegs soon. Bad made, to top all this.
I am ... the One you warned me of
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

bit off topic (split if needed) but aren't all rat attack vinyls Old metal/king fowley bootlegs ? i think he only got permission for the CDs later,if he ever did.like he did with many bands-proud,witchcross etc
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear