Zen Venom - From Another Planet CD Reissue Wanted!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
heavymetalmaniac

Zen Venom - From Another Planet CD Reissue Wanted!

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

Hi!

I am looking for two copies of the CD reissue of Zen Venoms EP "From Another Planet", which was done by the band in 2008. Unfortunately the band soes not reply at MySpace and I seem to be unable to find the CD in any mailorder. Hellion Records had it in the catalogue but it is actually sold out there. Other tries lead to a fail so far.

If anyone has a suggestion, where I can get the CD, please let me know. I need two copies if possible but I would of course also take one if I could get it.

I do not need the crappy bootleg and also no MP3. Only an original CD as it was done by the band.

Any information welcome!
Thank you!

HMM.
Metalhunter

Re: Zen Venom - From Another Planet CD Reissue Wanted!

Post by Metalhunter »

I got it directly from Rob Mueller in those days. Unfortunately I will have his e-mail address on my old and out of work notebook, but the best will be to try the following e-mail:

heavymelodymusic@gmail.com

Not sure if it works, but it is written on the visiting card Rob had send together with the cd!
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Metalhunter wrote:I got it directly from Rob Mueller in those days. Unfortunately I will have his e-mail address on my old and out of work notebook, but the best will be to try the following e-mail:

heavymelodymusic@gmail.com

Not sure if it works, but it is written on the visiting card Rob had send together with the cd!
Didn' they also release a CD under a different name (or at least some of the members) back in the '90s?
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Nibel

Post by Nibel »

I bought mine from GEMM a few month ago (but unfortunately, I have made a quick research and it seems unavailable currently )
heavymetalmaniac

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

Nibel wrote:I bought mine from GEMM a few month ago (but unfortunately, I have made a quick research and it seems unavailable currently )
Yeah, I did the same and came to the same result. Hellion Records had it on their website but when I called, I was told that there's none left.

I tried the e-mail address above, hope it helps somehow. Still every suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
HMM.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I bought my copy directly from a band member several years ago when it first came out. I remember contacting him by email but that was so long ago that I don't have the address anymore.

There is a thread on this forum in either the "Victim Of Time" or "Take It Or Leave It" sub-forum that someone posted promoting the CD when it first came out. I'm sure the email address is in there but you'll have to search for the thread.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

HMM you got pm.
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!
morbidsodomizer

Post by morbidsodomizer »

the e-mail above works. he still got some copies of the cd.
Hey You HEAVY METAL Heroes!