7" wantslist

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
doomedplanet

7" wantslist

Post by doomedplanet »

I'm working on an updated wantslist and thought I might post some of the top priorities.Can anyone help? I doubt if I'll find any of these but I'm hoping someone from one of the bands notices my post and contacts me. It is possible that some of these are not even metal or rock since I've never heard any of these records.

Apocalyps “Countdown/He's Your Only Friend” 7” 1984 USA
Avalanche “California Rock & Roll/Rock & Roll Band” 7” 1980 USA
Avatar “White Lines/Hell on Wheels” 7” 1986 USA
Black Virgin “Turn it to the Right“ Acetate only 7”, NY
Genocide “I'll be around/Let's go, tonight's the night” 7” 1978 USA
Fatal Damage "If I had a Wish/"Fatal Damage", 7", 1982
Messiah "Night Flight/Set me Free", 7", USA, 1983
Paradox “Decision/Let's do it, Baby” 7” 1983USA
Stiletto! “Stiletto + 4” 7” 1982 USA
Vision “Way Ahead/You Taught Me” 7” 1981 USA
Stormbringer

Post by Stormbringer »

Do you have any more info regarding the Black Virgin acetate 7" Rob? Never heard of that one before.

I've been trying to release some old stuff of theirs on Stormbringer for years without luck unfortunately!
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I can provide you with a sound clip of Genocide - Let's Go, Tonight's The Night, if you want. Just PM me.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

The material is mentioned in the bio of their myspace page. So I exchanged a lot of emails with Joe about it, he said some acetates were made for promo purposes, neither he nor Cathy own copies, he called Cathy and asked her about it for me, I wanted at least scans of the labels for the singles book coming out. I never spoke with Kenny Lienhardt, so maybe he or other past members have it, I didn't try to go find them.

I'm surprised you have had problems releasing their stuff. I had some discussion of this subject this summer with Joe (very cool guy) and he was involved with giving the material to the 2 labels that released the recent tapes in 2008 and 2009 (which I don't own, seems Joe didn't get any to sell)
Stormbringer wrote:Do you have any more info regarding the Black Virgin acetate 7" Rob? Never heard of that one before.

I've been trying to release some old stuff of theirs on Stormbringer for years without luck unfortunately!
Stormbringer

Post by Stormbringer »

I don't know how many times I asked Joe about doing something with some of their old stuff but for some reason he always avoided that when getting back to me. I figured he wasn't the right one to talk to so I asked him about how to get in touch with Kenny. Got his e-mail address but Joe mentioned Kenny hadn't gotten back to him when mailing him. Of course I never heard back from Kenny. I was really surprised when I heard of those tape re-issues. I guess they're only semi-official or something.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

That is strange. For sure these tapes are okay'd by Joe, he mentioned sending them the stuff for the releases (I forget the details, didn't save the emails).

I haven't had time to check it but he sent me a cd-r with 18 songs and I think some of them are versions not released yet, but I won't swear to that 100% Some are the 'Sledgehammer justice" demo but the rest I'm not sure about yet.