My experience with bgbssmn2 ...

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Cochino wrote: If you have proof show it, if you don't, just don't accuse anybody.
That sums up the whole situation.
Jack Luminous

Post by Jack Luminous »

Jack Luminous btw, a user who we don't know yet as he didn't even have the 1 minute you need to introduce yourself as a new member in this forum before he informed us on the situation with his trade with bgbssmn2.
Hi, I apologize for not introducing myself or anything, but I only found this forum for the first time via an internet search for info on bgbssmn2, and after seeing all the speculation going on about him and seeing him have the gall to make abusive/obnoxious replies and act like he is anything other than a fraud, I couldn't stand it and had to join just to say something. At that point, I wasn't completely sure he was a ripoff, but it certainly looked that way and I wanted to let everyone at least know that I had a trade pending and it would be a good idea to wait and see what happens.

Then, I didn't really feel comfortable introducing and talking about myself like everything is cool and I'm here as a normal member.
That said, I've since done some lurking and checking out a lot of topics here, and I like the forum and am making it a regular stop and would like to contribute other/better things in the future. I will go ahead and post in the introduction thread a little later.

I'm sorry if I've done anything to contribute to any unnecessary problems/drama. I tried to keep my posts as factual, to the point, and free of mudslinging, as possible to avoid creating any problems, but I couldn't sit here and say nothing.

I have all of the email communications between he and I, and the tracking info that shows my package was sent from my home town to his home town. The date and time I told him I shipped the package matches the tracking info. I'd be going through a lot of trouble to be setting all that up with a fake package or something just to be able follow him here to a forum I've never seen before to call him a scammer. Further, the CD of mine that he has stolen contains an identifying mark and I have extensive photos of the item from just before I sent it and if it were possible to examine the CD in his possession, it would be easy enough to prove it is in fact, my CD.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Jack Luminous, honestly, I wouldn't even reply to that stupid remark.

My impression is that since they have discovered that we were right and they were wrong, they are trying just to keep us busy with unuseful things (presentations ?! oh please), just to low the pressure on themselves.

We just made everything right, you included. That's all I have to say :wink:
Last edited by Helstar on Wed May 26, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Seems there's 2 discussions going at the same time here:
1. bgbssmn2's ripoff/scammer status
2. how his threads were moderated/moved.

Feel free to continue discussing #1 for the time being, but keep it civil and to the point.
Concerning issue #2, it's unfortunately the result of me not drawing up any rules or stardards about bad dealer feedback in this forum - simply because the problem hasn't really come up much here until now. Me + the mods are currently discussing some guidelines about how to best deal with future problems like this, how to make it most efficient and at the same time minimize drama. Some sort of "bad traders" topic will probably be added soon, but until then the moderating-discussion ends here./aDmiN
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

That's certainly better Jack. You know, things might look a bit odd when someone enters a forum just to report a rip-off case without introducing himself acting like a regular, reliable and trusted member. Without an intro we don't know who you are, whether some people around here know you and/or can vouch for you etc. etc.
At that point, I wasn't completely sure he was a ripoff, but it certainly looked that way and I wanted to let everyone at least know that I had a trade pending and it would be a good idea to wait and see what happens.
Thanks for mentioning this. I'm sorry that you lost your CDs, but at least those lines prove a healthy way of thinking and they are written from the person who actually made a deal, not from one who could have possibly done one but didn't.

Thank you for clarifying things. Feel free to introduce yourself properly in the relevant thread. Welcome to the forum.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Helstar wrote:Jack Luminous, honestly, I wouldn't even reply to that stupid remark.
Oh yeah? Why not? Should every forum know a guy named Jack Luminous and all the details about him?
My impression is that since they have discovered that we were right and they were wrong, they are trying just to accuse us of everything else they can, just to low the pressure on them.

We just made everything right, you included. That's all I have to say :wink:
My impression is that you fail to understand some things. And something else: If you think that this forum is so hostile against traders and finds it OK to support scammers you are free to go somewhere else to try your luck with your metal dealings. It seems to be a big problem to you being a part of this forum, no one is forcing you to stay if the situation is unbearable for you.

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

ION BRITTON wrote: Oh yeah? Why not? Should every forum know a guy named Jack Luminous and all the details about him?
Commons sense is lost on you... why should he present himself when there was a much important thing to do... = to add quickly his experience with Mike/Whoeverheis in that lost thread and preserve other honest traders to fall into that trap ?

Is the presentation even mandatory ? No. I haven't done one btw, there wasn't even a bad trader warning or anything to rush for, you figure :lol:

To be honest, I signed here after an hint of Kreator72, since he is gone from here I guess it could be my time too, but I love to go against you mods so I'm staying until banned without a reason, is it ok 8) ?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Helstar wrote:we were right and they were wrong
Are you writing lyrics for MANOWAR ?
Helstar wrote:just to low the pressure on themselves.
I wonder what pressure you put on us
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Honestly, I don't know if I should laugh or continue replying to your idiocies.

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

omen of hate wrote: Are you writing lyrics for MANOWAR ?
Oh I'm seeing your avatar, maybe you like some black metal ? Ok next time I'll say we were killing some cats in a glorious black mess, while you were listening to Stryper ... :lol:
omen of hate wrote: I wonder what pressure you put on us
The multiple errors you did concerning this rip off artist ? Posts to defend him without even wanting the proof details in pvt, deleting two threads, attacking people (me, Nebu, Coma, Jack L.) who dared to say he's probably a scammer ... should I have to go on ?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

It'll be quite a success if you will be the first person ever banned in a forum for plain stupidity.

omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Yes please go on, don't stop, you're killing me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Shut up frogseater :roll:
ION BRITTON wrote:It'll be quite a success if you will be the first person ever banned in a forum for plain stupidity.
"I don't a stupid, you are a stupid !" :P

Ps. And no more replies to the argumentations of my last post, nice ^^ that explains it all.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Helstar, whoever was right or wrong from the beginning about bsxmdls2 is a petty issue. Initially you were only criticized for the way you brought up the issue, not for being wrong about it. Now it seems a lot more evidence and indications have come in to the light and it's possible we're good on our way to have exposed a scammer. Honest traders 1 - scammers 0. That's a good thing, right?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

For once I totally agree ...