My experience with bgbssmn2 ...

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
denim

Post by denim »

Avenger wrote:
denim wrote:
Avenger wrote:
I doubt that you'll go through with it...

Either way, I don't understand why so many people have been scammed by this guy when his dealing arrengements are so shady to begin with.

he's a con-man thats whats con men do -they CON people..

anyway thanks for your constructive reply. As moderator i would have thought you would have been pleased with people trying to come together and combat stuff like this happening.
Oh, believe me I think it's great that this guy is being exposed. However, when someone can't send pictures of the items they claim to have, that's when I would think that warning bells should start going off. Who buys something without seeing it to begin with? Especially with someone that you have never dealt with before hand.

I guess we'll see if you go through with commiting a violent act upon the guy. After all, two wrongs make a right, correct?

You both live in the US, you should just file a claim at the local police station. Solve the issue the legal way.

firstly i live in England UK and i will be working in the states for the next 3 months
secondly i never once said i would be violent. I just said i would try and find out where this "infamous" address is...

I agree 100% that this should be a matter for the police.. If the guy is a fraud to the extent of how it appears - id imagine this could be a matter for the fraud squad.

i do however believe that this address is not where he lives.. its probably got a redirection on it.. or everything ends up at a post office where he has to pick up from.
big mouth

Re: My experience with bgbssmn2 ...

Post by big mouth »

Mike Arwine! A name I have never forgotten.... damn If I did know I would find his name here! This asshole ripped me off back in 1986 with 20/25 tapes.... he had an incredible tapes list... he wanted my shit first..he git it..I never got shit in return. Fuckin' asshole. I see he never stopped over the years.