Incursion dementa CD for sale

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
humus

Incursion dementa CD for sale

Post by humus »

Something for the die-hard CD-collectors, I'm offering my copy of Incursion dementa full-lenght for sale. Excellent condition, except that on the backpanel of the booklet the date the CD was first purchased is written, but small! Will post pictures later if somebody wants them.
Get in touch with an offer if interested please.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I already have it, so just out of curiousity: How much do you want for it? (approx.)
humus

Post by humus »

The problem is that I have absolutely no reference price. I've asked here two or three times but never got a reply. I've never seen it sold 'internationally' (on ebay or a forum I'm on) except for that €30 buy it now on ebay that people talk about. And on top of that I know prices on the CD-market can fluctuate quite a bit. Rest assured I won't sell it for €30, but I don't have a price in mind either. I'm hoping I can get 'an offer I can't refuse' you know?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

This cd is so average (I really can't understand what's all the fuzz about it - oh wait, I know: there are the usual "only 100 copies in the world" or somethin' like that, which isn't even true 99% of the times lol)

I wouldn't even pay 10 euro for it ^^ anyway good luck in selling ;)
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Helstar wrote:This cd is so average (I really can't understand what's all the fuzz about it - oh wait, I know: there are the usual "only 100 copies in the world" or somethin' like that, which isn't even true 99% of the times lol)

I wouldn't even pay 10 euro for it ^^ anyway good luck in selling ;)
I payed 10 euro's for the re-issue, having heard it should be a great thrash album. :(

It feels more like groove metal than a thrash classic to me.
humus

Post by humus »

This isn't some hidden gem, but I've always found the music pretty good. I can imagine people who are into mid-era Sepultura would find this very interesting. Some songs even remember of Beneath the remains for me, not by accident my favourite songs on the albums. I don't see any 'groove' elements except maybe the vocals, a tiny bit. If anything it's a Sepultura-clone to me.
But as always the musical value doesn't define the monetary value alone. Maybe somebody really worships this musically, but rarity is without a doubt also a factor when dealing with CD's like Incursion dementa. I even know people who buy music as an investment, because they think the value will rise over the years. Or because they think they'll get more on ebay. And let's face it, it's always been like this (not only in metal) and always will be.

Here are some pictures by the way:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Black Axe wrote:I payed 10 euro's for the re-issue, having heard it should be a great thrash album. :(

This is supposed to be "rare" and there is even a re-issue :lol: ? But legal or bootleg ?
Last edited by Helstar on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Helstar wrote:
Black Axe wrote:I payed 10 euro's for the re-issue, having heard it should be a great thrash album. :(
This is supposed to be "rare" and there is even a re-issue :lol: ? But legal or bootleg ?
Legal. The band even re-united and played a few gigs. Hell, they even got a website: http://www.incursion-dementa.nl/