Ripped off by Salem's Wych?

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
metalmanager

Re: Ripped off by Salem's Wych?

Post by metalmanager »

convent guilt wrote:In January I ordered 2 shirts through the Salem's Wych website. They have not yet turned up and none of my follow-up emails have received a reply. Many of them have in fact bounced back to me.

Has anyone here dealt with Salem's Wych before? And if so, did you have any problems?
I have sent you an IM response, the band did not do it to any fan and if merch company did send me and I will make good on that through the band. As for the person who said we sent out a Metallica Load like Cd BULLSHIT I have worked for the band for 12 years and all they send out was a single that sounded heaveir than anything Metallica has done in decades...it was Blasphemy I am sure it is still online....so stop the smack that is just a lie.
As for the guy that says he never received a prize after winning the website release that is BULLSHIT..I was there when we received the winners and the emails and phone numbers and saw as Mark Gast personally filled out the address, sent a confimation email, mailed it and called to follow up with each of the winners...so that is just crap...man you should support metal not try and tear it down.

If this person was wrongged by the merch people not sending the t-shirts Salem's Wych will make it right...just ask the people who have always been made right and have met the band over the years. I am just sorry I did not see this sooner to get this resolved

Steve Winno
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Ok now that's funny :lol:
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Just too funny...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
convent guilt

Post by convent guilt »

Sorry to bring this thread back from the depths, but after this bloke piped up to defend the good name of Salem's Wych and promised to 'make things right' I've received nothing and find him not responding to messages.

I'm not bitter about it, just find it mystifying that someone would go to an effort to get in touch, make promises and then fail to deliver on them. Why would you even bother?
Deathmaster

Post by Deathmaster »

How funny to find a thread about this! I ordered the "Betrayer of Kings" shirt sometime last year. I later got a message informing me that they were "out" of stock, but they would be getting some more in soon and they would send me one ASAP. Months go by with nothing. I emailed them numerous times about it with no response. Finally a package arrived in the mail (6 months later) and you know what was in it??? 2 shirts with their new "harley davidson" weekend warrior dad logo and a HAT!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha! No Betrayer shirt! The shirts they sent me were total shit, and I couldnt pawn them off on anyone! (including ebay!) oh well...i give up. :evil:
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Betrayer of Kings....with a hat? :lol:
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
daniel

Post by daniel »

It's Betrayer of Fans man...I'm going to modify my LP cover with some paint and pencils.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
MercyfulUngol

Post by MercyfulUngol »

Warning: Putting on clothing increases risks of owning a Harley Davidson Road Glide, a pedo-mustache, and liking the movie Wild Hogs. Side affects have also been known to increase chances of having a son named "Rusty" that you will take on the habit of calling "rust" and a wife named "April" who's hobbies include: Organizing "activities" for the community, The PTA, Hysterectomies, Ped Eggs, and having a big hairy vagina.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Man,it sucks when you get ripped off,but when it comes to being ripped off by a band it sucks a million times more!Talking about that,I had been ripped off by Letching Grey's manager,drummer,owner (as he repeatedly named himself in the mail exchange) when I had ordered a couple of their demo tape.....Just thought I should warn any imminent buyer!
Never trust the Goblin King....
Deathmaster

Post by Deathmaster »

Warning: once this shirt touches your torso, you instantly become transformed into a bald, chubby 40 something guy with bad tribal tattoos
( as if good tribal tattoos exist hahaha), a skull cap, a vest freshly purchased from the Harley store, baggy blue jeans, and work boots. You also feel obligated to worship every member of Supergroup's former bands, while roughing up your 2 pitbulls named Killer and Danger. This is only the beginning! When you decide to put the hat on....you enter other dimensions where psychometry, pyrokinesis and telekinesis are things of the past!
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Oh, didn't notice this thread until now.

I got ripped off, uhm, I think it was 2 years ago by these guys.
Paid through paypal and everything went fine, and after a few weeks without the shirt in my mail I mailed them, and all I got in return was some server-can't-send-mail-to-host-mail a few moments after sending it.

I guess they've made millions of $$ by now!
Without evil there could be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes.
MercyfulUngol

Post by MercyfulUngol »

Deathmaster wrote:Warning: once this shirt touches your torso, you instantly become transformed into a bald, chubby 40 something guy with bad tribal tattoos
( as if good tribal tattoos exist hahaha), a skull cap, a vest freshly purchased from the Harley store, baggy blue jeans, and work boots. You also feel obligated to worship every member of Supergroup's former bands, while roughing up your 2 pitbulls named Killer and Danger. This is only the beginning! When you decide to put the hat on....you enter other dimensions where psychometry, pyrokinesis and telekinesis are things of the past!
These shirts are the perfect gift for that special someone who also have NOTW stickers on the back windows of their red pick-up trucks. Why not throw in a "mean daddy" license plate holder, and an additional Raul-Tarpis-Cranionum (Latin for: Skull cap), absolutely free! Act now and we'll also throw in the new "Honky-Tonk: A Biker's Christmas Album" featuring heavy metal acts such as Billy Ray Cyris, Poison, Pat Boone, and much more!
What are you waiting for? Rev up your mean machines, put on your overly large Harley Davidson jacket, Harley Davidson boots, Harley Davidson gloves, Harley Davidson helmet, Harley Davidson sunglasses, Harley Davidson yarmulke, Harley Davidson cell phone holder, Harley Davidson ear thermals, Harley Davidson bracelet, and Harley Davidson elbow pads, and get in on the action!
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

:lol: I'm now laughing out loud this thread keeps getting better and better, they sent you their harley davison dad shirts and a hat.
bassman65

former salems wych member speaks out

Post by bassman65 »

Nicko McBuff wrote::lol: I'm now laughing out loud this thread keeps getting better and better, they sent you their harley davison dad shirts and a hat.
you didn't get ripped off by any of the former members of salems wych there is only one guy out there you need to question and that is mark gast. as a former member of the band i can safely say that i know exactly how you feel and can sympathize with your plight. he left his comrades in arms hanging out in the cold just like he did your t-shirt orders. so please its not the salems wych that is ripping people off its the so called leader mark gast that has to answer to these allegations!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Re: former salems wych member speaks out

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

bassman65 wrote:
Nicko McBuff wrote::lol: I'm now laughing out loud this thread keeps getting better and better, they sent you their harley davison dad shirts and a hat.
you didn't get ripped off by any of the former members of salems wych there is only one guy out there you need to question and that is mark gast. as a former member of the band i can safely say that i know exactly how you feel and can sympathize with your plight. he left his comrades in arms hanging out in the cold just like he did your t-shirt orders. so please its not the salems wych that is ripping people off its the so called leader mark gast that has to answer to these allegations!
i dont even know the guy and i already dislike him :x :shock: what a shame for the band´s name