Ebay: GRAVEN IMAGE 12" orig

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

peterott wrote:actually the record did not sell for $255.000. The seller was forced due to several asshole non-paying bidders (including the guy who has won) to make this auction again and the record got sold for $27.000 again. Maybe he got his money this time. Still insane...
Hm.. Still a cool album to own though. There's few albums I've played so many times as the regular version. Not much compare to "All Tomorrw's Parties", "Heroin", "Sunday Morning" etc...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

This is a pretty low price for GI: http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAVEN-IMAGE-People ... dZViewItem

What are usual prices for original Paradoxx, Street Child, Leather Nunn, Wyzard, Slauter Xstroyes, Hammeron, Flames of Hell, etc. ?
peterott

Post by peterott »

sovdat wrote:This is a pretty low price for GI: http://cgi.ebay.com/GRAVEN-IMAGE-People ... dZViewItem

What are usual prices for original Paradoxx, Street Child, Leather Nunn, Wyzard, Slauter Xstroyes, Hammeron, Flames of Hell, etc. ?
acc. a guy who once mailed me (most probably from Norway but he didn't tell me) sold his Flames Of Hell LP for $3.000 over his private selling list. Not on ebay, as this would perhaps stop at $300/$400 I guess.
humus

Post by humus »

A few years ago, before the big Flames of hell 'madness', I was outbid for a copy on ebay at €150. Now a lot more people know the name and the music so my guess would be to atleast double that amount.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

I think it would at least get five times that amount...
We praise the blood that metal brings
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

peterott wrote: acc. a guy who once mailed me (most probably from Norway but he didn't tell me) sold his Flames Of Hell LP for $3.000 over his private selling list. Not on ebay, as this would perhaps stop at $300/$400 I guess.
3.000$???!

Well, this Graven Image MLP is probably cheaper because of it's quite rusty condition. There were some better conditioned MLPs around on ebay, one with ex+/ex and around 1500$ or so.