KATEDRA - "III" CD for sale!

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Metalipeiklo

KATEDRA - "III" CD for sale!

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Tired about that no good albums are coming out?

KATEDRA, formed in 1986, is the only band from the Baltic States deserving the title "cult". Their first album issued in 1989 entitled "Mors Ultima Ratio" is a classic masterpiece of dark and progressive heavy metal - a one of its kind album indeed. The album, released on the Soviet label "Melodija", sold out instantly when released. The sophomore album "Natus in articulo mortis", released in 1992, provided the followers of KATEDRA with a very dark concept story accompanied by the obscurest of thrash/death/doom metal (it's indeed hard to classify - a comparison with VOIVOD is not too far away actually). A success as well, selling out instantly and leaving the international public searching around for eternities to find it. Time went by and after fourteen years the band's third album, simply entitled "III", is finally out!

"III" is much in the heretic style of KATEDRA. Now stripped down to atmospheric heavy metal, very independent from what happens in the rest of the world in the same style. "III" is out on CD in a first edition of 2000 copies and is nearly impossible to get unless you've got good friends in Lithuania or you happen to be there on vacation. The album was much delayed due to financial problems and the band finally released it themselves with the help of sponsors.

Album available
from ME (pm or email: husihelve@hotmail.com) for the price:
100 SEK/DKK/NOK (Sverige/Danmark/Norge)
13 EUR (Europe)
9 Pounds Sterling (Great Britain)
17 USD (ROW)

Payment thru Paypal or registered letter. Pm or email for details!

I distribute this through direct contact with the band and their manager.

KATEDRA OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.katedrainrock.com
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

I NEED one!!!
Will you attend the Bullet gig in Kristianstad tonight? Too late I guess... But if you're coming, bring one for me!
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Lindell wrote:I NEED one!!!
Will you attend the Bullet gig in Kristianstad tonight? Too late I guess... But if you're coming, bring one for me!
Oups, wasn't informed about that gig. Sure, I'll keep one for you Lindell!

I forgot to mention that the prices mentioned above includes postage!
Fun records
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

Too bad you were not informed. It was a pretty "exciting" evening, hehe.
I'll be in Malmö next weekend, maybe we could arrange a dangerous meeting?
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Let's do so! You asked for it! :twisted: (I always liked that version better than the actual "Black Masses")
Fun records
Lithuanian

Post by Lithuanian »

Everybody who intrests in old Katedra songs could download one from http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id1048669691
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Lithuanian wrote:Everybody who intrests in old Katedra songs could download one from http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id1048669691
Brilliant song! A bit different from the style on their first two albums, but somehow in the vein of "Mors Ultima Ratio"... too bad the song isn't complete.
Fun records
Lithuanian

Post by Lithuanian »