CD sale list

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
MassOfKthulu

CD sale list

Post by MassOfKthulu »

all priced individually,all original pressings ,no boots. i will trade but only for vinyl (cheap or rare,doesnt matter to me)

Cross - Metal from Above CD Texas metal final assault style 7
Zion's Abyss - TALES a masterpiece of US Metal 7
Exiled - s/t CD good US metal,excellent vocals 7
All Souls Day - Into the Mourning CD - this really went by unnoticed! real 'funeral' epic doom, high pitched vocals.Like Sorcerer heading for the church. 7
Running Wild - Ready for Boarding CD. included unreleased track 5
Axemaster - The awakening- good US metal,nothing worth writing home for,yet a good example of the genre. 5
Scald - Will of the gods is great power (do u need a description?) 7
Heathendom -demo 06 (GR) . Great technical doom power metal,Memento Mori meets King Diamond meets Solitude Aeturnus.5
Twisted Tower Dire - Curse of the ... CD 30
Last Chapter - The Living Waters , i think this is the one Rob Lowe sings on,not positive.Good depression laden doom metal texas style.sealed. 7
Scanner - Mental Reservation -german power metal the way it used to be and not the travesty it is today. 7
-Sieges Even - Lifecycle, Complex metal for fans of Mekong Delta,Coroner etc 5
-Grave Digger - Tunes of War CD 5
-Grave Digger - Heart of Darkness digi 5
-Skyclad - The silent whales of lunar sea CD,not bad at all,worth getting for the lyrics alone 5
-Throes Of Sanity-The upheaval -1995 private US metal ,sounds dead on Lethal-Programmed,sells for 50-80 euro on german lists, 15
Manowar -Hail to England CD -from the Geffen box- 5
King Diamond - Abigail (RRunner)-3
King Diamond -Fatal Portrait (RRunner)-3
Helstar -twas the night of a hellish christmas,live in Texas 89,most of the Nosferatu-Distant Thunder hymns included 7
King Diamond Conspiracy 3
Control Denied -Fragile Art of Existence (Tim Aymar on vocals,Chuck Schuldiner on guitars) 7
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

pm sent
I am ... the One you warned me of
Corimngul

Post by Corimngul »

PM sent from me too.