Russian HM zines and mags

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
Noisenik

Russian HM zines and mags

Post#1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Not so long ago I developed some interest in russian language and culture, so I am looking for older heavy metal fanzines/magazines in russian language. I do have one issue of Raven fanzine, but would love to expand that. If someone has spare copies or sth that doesn't need anymore and would like to sell, feel free to let me know. Cheers in advance.
I am ... the One you warned me of

Destrozer

Re: Russian HM zines and mags

Post#2 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:56 pm

I have scans of all the issues of the Zhelezny Marsh zines made by the Korrozia Metalla guys in the late 80s early 90s if you need them.
Used to have other Russian zines in the 90s but not anymore.

Noisenik

Post#3 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:12 am

:D

Tony, although I prefer paper, scans would certainly do. Whenever you'd have time to do it. Big thanks.

I'm ponding over whether I would order some modern ones at Solitude Prod. Do you have any experience with ordering from Russia?
I am ... the One you warned me of

rumblefist

Post#4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Knowledge Is Power

rumblefist

Post#5 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:40 am

Noisenik wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Not so long ago I developed some interest in russian language and culture, so I am looking for older heavy metal fanzines/magazines in russian language. I do have one issue of Raven fanzine, but would love to expand that. If someone has spare copies or sth that doesn't need anymore and would like to sell, feel free to let me know. Cheers in advance.
The last i have is already posted - http://thecorroseum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8677
Knowledge Is Power