GOOD YouTube channels?

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
nightsblood

Re: GOOD YouTube channels?

Post by nightsblood »

DaN and Aaron joined me for tonight's HEAVY METALLURGY stream and they showed some awesome, obscure metal titles

"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Another big thanx to Alan and Marty (by proxy) for having me - and so cool to finally getting to chat w/ Aaron about Rare Steel :D

...and apologies for the crap sound & video on my part. My pc camera died at the last minute and I had to use my crappy old phone. Will be fixed until next time(?) I promise...
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

I'll save watching this ep 'til the weekend so i can view it from start to finish in a single sitting without interruption. 3 hour episodes are great, but i tend to wind up watching them in 2 or 3 sittings as my arse falls asleep half way through, or i lose concentration as i start watching too late in the day.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Just discovered that Nightsblood (aka 'Alan Of Melnibone') guested on the 'Killing For Company' stream a few months back specifically to dissect the latest Cirith Ungol album but they get into the entire Ungol oeuvre along the way.
1 & a half hours of geekery devoted to CU? Count me in!

I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.