HELL

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

Ironhead wrote:.. I wonder how this sellout nuclear blast andy sneap megalomaniac garbage band plays there and at Metal Magic...? They're just after money, right?)
Well, if they were just after the money, I can promise you they didn't want to play Metal Magic haha. We don't have a huge band-budget, so most bands that play MMF play there because they think it's a cool festival - not to get rich, that for sure.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Avenger wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:As for me, I haven't played the album one single time one year after my initial listens and this tells me a few things about its 'classic' qualities. But at least I still have the bonus CD to enjoy.
I'll fully vouch that.

Either way, I give my gratitude to the band for holding strong to their word and giving the fans of the old material the bonus disc. I bought it so they got my support and in the end I'm happy.
Same here. I'll put it on this weekend to see if it'll stay hidden another full year.
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

New album coming in November, tracklist:

01. Gehennae Incendiis
02. The Age Of Nefarious
03. The Disposer Supreme
04. Darkhangel
05. Harbinger Of Death
06. End Ov Days
07. Deathsquad
08. Something Wicked This Way Comes
09. Faith Will Fall
10. Land Of The Living Dead
11. Deliver Us From Evil
12. A Vespertine Legacy

Expectations?
Last edited by laasgaardh on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speedeceiver

Post by Speedeceiver »

An actual remake of Deathsquad sounds interesting!
Last edited by Speedeceiver on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

I heard the full album already and I am a bit dissapointed as the sound is even a bit more plastic, which especially kills my fave song "Land of the living dead"...
mordred

Post by mordred »

I heard the full album and think it's amazing. People that didn't like Human Remains (tossers) won't like this one either, most that liked Human Remains will like this. That's it in a nutshell really. There's no arguing with songs like The Disposer Supreme and Land of the Living Dead. Now I don't need to listen to the old versions of those anymore.

What's most surprising is how good the new tracks are. Darkangel and Something Wicked This Way Comes in particular are phenomenal. :shock:
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
quietus

Post by quietus »

Total Support! Human Remains was incredible.
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

What I've heard so far has been absolutely killer - but I absolutely loved Human Remains.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I'm confident this will rule. Perhaps not as much as Human Remains, but it'll still be killer.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

The demo versions remastered on H.R. were great. Perfect actually. The 'new' album itself was just ok. Maybe the new album contains more remastered demo tracks as bonus? Must buy for sure then.
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

New track sounds like new Blind Guardian.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

I already have the new Hell album and I must say that I like it a lot. Great songs, especially "Land Of The Living Dead"...HOWEVER...

I bought the special edition because I wanted the dvd. Heed my advice and DO NOT DO THIS. However thought of this packaging should be punched in the face. One of the least convenient ways to package a CD I have ever seen. A slipcase and a massive carboard type of digipack with flaps to get to the CD's and DVD. Dreadful.
Marken

Post by Marken »

This album is absolutely brilliant, and in my opinion way better than Human Remains. Darkhangel, End Ov Days, Something Wicked..., Faith Will Fall and Land Of the Living Dead are STUNNING, and the rest of the songs are also very good. One of the highlights this year.

I agree with Zdan...the packaging for the special edition-cd is horrible!
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

Gave the new LP a couple of spins today, some decisions with the old classics were a bit weird, like expanding Deliver Us From Evil, and Land of the Living Dead was missing the feeling. However, Harbinger of Death was fantastic with the added Intense is the Sense of Doom part. New songs - can't say anything yet. It's definitely not an album I can rate at this point yet, there's just so much to it.
Now waiting to get the CD/DVD version to see the live show (which I attended).
The Devil is within us all...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Element0s wrote:New track sounds like new Blind Guardian.
They indeed sound 100% Blind Guardian. Not a bad thing though, but the production is unfortunately no go for me, so I pass :evil:
Long Live The Loud !!!