HELL

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Divine Victim wrote: I actually quite enjoy that video though, despite the modern production values - the vocalist in particular gives a really powerful performance.
I second that.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Jens wrote:I wasn't convinced after seeing the videoclip, thought it was horrible.
But happy I bought the album anyway (partially thanks to the advice of incredibly old people like Knuthulhu). It's massive !
Hey, what's up with that?!!!! I stay out of here for a few weeks during my holidays, and look what happens! Have you no respect for my gray hairs?
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
jedifart

Post by jedifart »

HELL comes to Dublin:

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DaN wrote:Just noticed The Corroseum got mentioned in the HELL interview in the new issue of Sweden Rock Magazine. A most kosher & totally acceptable circumstance to be namedropped in the mainstream press I thinks..
Care to translate what it said?

Something along the lines of "negative bastards stuck in the past" probably? Haha...

I do think that we had a large part in the decision of that second demo CD compilation at least… I have to give it to the band on this one based on the fact that they put forth the effort to make their fans of both eras happy.

I hesitantly purchased the 2 CD edition a while back.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Satannick

Post by Satannick »

I honestly had to close my eyes while that video was playing, but the main riff just kept me hooked 'till the end! It's a really killer song, and they truly surprised me there.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

where the hell is depths of despair??? (yes i barely bought it)
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

oh, and wtf with the digipak! you cant take out the cds without damaging the outer box,nuclear ass,all that money and you come up with such obvious mistakes :(
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:oh, and wtf with the digipak! you cant take out the cds without damaging the outer box,nuclear ass,all that money and you come up with such obvious mistakes :(
Hahaha, so true. My tactic is to leave one of them sticking out, otherwise it's HELL trying to get them out again...
Marken

Post by Marken »

Divine Victim wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:oh, and wtf with the digipak! you cant take out the cds without damaging the outer box,nuclear ass,all that money and you come up with such obvious mistakes :(
Hahaha, so true. My tactic is to leave one of them sticking out, otherwise it's HELL trying to get them out again...
Same here.

By the way, the album is still ok, but in my opinion there are about 30 better albums released this year.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Marken wrote:By the way, the album is still ok, but in my opinion there are about 30 better albums released this year.
OK, that probably has something to do with you preferring Gravestone over Angel Witch and such. :lol:
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
GJ

Post by GJ »

Did Winger release something this year?
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I finally succeeded in removing the digipacks from the box! Time for a listen soon.
Marken

Post by Marken »

GJ wrote:Did Winger release something this year?
No :(
Next year I'll bring some Winger-albums, especially the last three are brilliant, with me at KIT that you and I can listen to. Guess you're looking forward to that session!

Mordred: Never bothered checking out Gravestone, but for their sake I hope they're better than Angel Witch.

I would rate the Hell-album at least a 6/10, and that ain't that bad. Plague and Fyre, for instance, is brilliant, but there are some really boring songs too
GJ

Post by GJ »

Guess I have to live without it. I tried booking that hotel in Beckstein, but there were no rooms left. Damn!
Marken

Post by Marken »

GJ wrote:Guess I have to live without it. I tried booking that hotel in Beckstein, but there were no rooms left. Damn!
That's a pity! Would have been really nice to see you guys again there next year.
Guess I'll have to bring my discman and some Winger-cd's down to the festivalarea for you to listen then.