Keep It True 2020

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2338

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#16 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:02 pm

I can relate to that. I wasn't planning on going in 2020 either, mostly due to it being a pain to get there. It took us almost 12 hours to drive, with road work most of the way.

But Legend convinced me to go, and I enjoy the social side a lot, just like you.
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

User avatar
Keir
Posts: 1214
Contact:

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#17 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:46 am

Khnud wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 pm
Just so you know... LEGEND (US) are confirmed for KIT 2020. Yes, that Legend!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6465
Contact:

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#18 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:11 am

Cool to hear humus and Sten are making a return :)
Keir wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:46 am
Khnud wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 pm
Just so you know... LEGEND (US) are confirmed for KIT 2020. Yes, that Legend!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Six googly-eyed smilies means you have to make the journey.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
great_knuthulhu
Posts: 1384

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#19 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Probably not going next year for the first time since...2006 I think. Missing Legend is painful but the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune are at work
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6465
Contact:

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#20 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm

I think this was announced already a month ago, but as always I'm late to the table: ACID! :D (source)

...meaning Kate, Anvill + guests, i.e. the usual almost-a-reunion affair, but I've quit caring since years past and know I'll enjoy this A LOT. What say The Elite?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2338

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#21 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 pm

DaN wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm
I think this was announced already a month ago, but as always I'm late to the table: ACID! :D (source)

...meaning Kate, Anvill + guests, i.e. the usual almost-a-reunion affair, but I've quit caring since years past and know I'll enjoy this A LOT. What say The Elite?
Looking forward to this! Just need to find some company in the car, there's no way I'm driving all the way down there all by myself.
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

User avatar
Le fjump
Posts: 558

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#22 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Khnud wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 pm
DaN wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm
I think this was announced already a month ago, but as always I'm late to the table: ACID! :D (source)

...meaning Kate, Anvill + guests, i.e. the usual almost-a-reunion affair, but I've quit caring since years past and know I'll enjoy this A LOT. What say The Elite?
Looking forward to this! Just need to find some company in the car, there's no way I'm driving all the way down there all by myself.
Count with the fjump
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2338

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#23 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:21 pm

Excellent. We'll see if we can fit a few more in the car. :-)
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

User avatar
Le fjump
Posts: 558

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#24 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Khnud wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:21 pm
Excellent. We'll see if we can fit a few more in the car. :-)
I vote for some women!
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2338

Re: Keep It True 2020

Post#25 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Le fjump wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:05 pm
Khnud wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:21 pm
Excellent. We'll see if we can fit a few more in the car. :-)
I vote for some women!
I've already asked my wife but she needs to stay home and keep a good eye on our six year old.
Ask Josso!
Laugh at you in ecstasy, wallow in the gore.
Blast you with their twisted minds, behold the Dogs Of War.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest